Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:17 AM
  • 3 Replies
Hey im billi. My seven week old daughter seems to be gettin a runny nose and mucise in her throat..... And shes gettin a cough. but its just like one " cough" never really hard or where she gasps. im just worried...
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mom-n-3
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:36 AM
Brinh her to the ER... why wait till she can't breath! Babies can't mouth breath! So go go go! And tgey will give you info on what to do and sleep lightly and check often! Could b wooping cough!!! Deadly
funhappymom
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like she has sniffles from the changing weather. If you breastfeed, you could squirt a little breast milk up her nose, it helps. Otherwise, run a humidifier in her room and just keep an eye on her. If you are really concerned call her ped. I would not take her to ER unless it's a true emergency. You'd be exposing her to so many more germs there than if you'd go to her doctors.

amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:09 PM

I agree with this!  I hope she feels better soon.

Quoting funhappymom:

Sounds like she has sniffles from the changing weather. If you breastfeed, you could squirt a little breast milk up her nose, it helps. Otherwise, run a humidifier in her room and just keep an eye on her. If you are really concerned call her ped. I would not take her to ER unless it's a true emergency. You'd be exposing her to so many more germs there than if you'd go to her doctors.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)