Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok Now I have really reach the end of the rope.

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:06 PM
  • 5 Replies
I really need too speak to somebody asap. This is getting worse everyday with Grace. She decide today during lunchtime to throw her lunchable across the room including her juice box. Now she is home she is back screaming being hateful and throwing things at me and Robert. I just warn my mom and Lee this weekend. Now she is home from school she is back to her hateful shelf and thowing things once at me and my Hubby Robert. Somebody this has to end now. I just don't know what to do anymore. Please Help!!
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
wmmom06
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:14 PM

Spank her butt, put her in her room, and tell her when she calms down, she can come out. Then make an appt. with her doctor. She might have  trouble dealing with her anger and her doctor may be able to help her.

DisabledVet
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Get professional help.

Some gave all and all gave some. Remember your rights as an American were earned with the blood of others. Don't waste them and please do your duty as a citizen and vote intelligently in every election.

terpmama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:39 PM
How old? Are there underlying issues?
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:22 PM

Hi and welcome. Frustrating.  :(

How old? I'd personally be whoppin some tooshy if there was nothing else going on. Did you move/ divorce/ meet new man/ have a baby/ get pregnant, etc?

-PB
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:52 PM

I would take her to a child psychologist.  What disciple methods do you use?  Are you consistent?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)