Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

EFF YOU ARIEL!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:14 PM
  • 9 Replies

*SIGH*

Omg. We have an Ariel bath toy that apparently talks and sings. We never hear it at bathtime. I forgot it even HAD batteries- and Idk when I put them in. Could be years lol.

So at 3:30a, my dh is up doing something with lights on. I get up to help, wtf is up ya know?

It's Ariel. She's talking about something, singing bathtime/ bedtime songs.  3freakingthirty.

I wrap her in a towel and take her to the garage. Little bitch says "goodnight" all sing-songy. Jesus.

Finally get back to sleep, wake at 4:30a dreaming VERY realistically that my 5yo brought Ariel back into my room. Shit!

At that point my throat is itchy and laying down makes me cough too much so I sleep on the couch sitting up.

5:30a I hear dh getting ready for work. 6:30a my alarm goes off. FML.

It wouldn't be so bad if, A: I didn't have a biology second midterm TODAY, and B: today wasn't the day I stay up all day, then all night for work. Every wednesday I run a 26 hour day. 

Gawd help me today! Eff you Ariel!

by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:17 PM

LOL!

My son has one of those Star Wars light sabers and one night when I went to check on him it started going off in his closet....scared me! lol!

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:18 PM

It would me too! Stupid things!! Lol

Quoting ceciliam:

LOL!

My son has one of those Star Wars light sabers and one night when I went to check on him it started going off in his closet....scared me! lol!

Emycf
by Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:20 PM
We had a similar incident with a plush lamb. Didn't know it had batteries and I threw it in the wash. Suddenly we are hearing this super creepy baby voice saying the "now I lay me down" prayer at random times throughout the day and night. Took us three very creepy days to figure out where it was coming from. We were a little on edge.
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:46 PM

Of course it's a particularly creep prayer too lol. Ahhhh....

Quoting Emycf: We had a similar incident with a plush lamb. Didn't know it had batteries and I threw it in the wash. Suddenly we are hearing this super creepy baby voice saying the "now I lay me down" prayer at random times throughout the day and night. Took us three very creepy days to figure out where it was coming from. We were a little on edge.

LadyMarissa
by Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry for your sleep deprivation; but THANK YOU for making me laugh hysterically!!!

sidesplittinglaughter

Emycf
by Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, it is!

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Of course it's a particularly creep prayer too lol. Ahhhh....

Quoting Emycf: We had a similar incident with a plush lamb. Didn't know it had batteries and I threw it in the wash. Suddenly we are hearing this super creepy baby voice saying the "now I lay me down" prayer at random times throughout the day and night. Took us three very creepy days to figure out where it was coming from. We were a little on edge.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Apr. 9, 2014 at 7:50 PM
Well something came from it lol! I removed her batteries and allowed her back in the tub.

Anything creepy tonight, I'll be at work so whatever. ;)

Quoting LadyMarissa:

I'm sorry for your sleep deprivation; but THANK YOU for making me laugh hysterically!!!

sidesplittinglaughter

KREX0914
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 7:55 PM

I had a possessed Brobee once. When he started to "die" his walking movements got really slow and creepy and his voice sounded like an 80 year old smoker. I must have hid and/or threw him away dozens of times ... I think DH was playing some kind of sick prank on me.

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:17 PM

LOL!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)