Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

cute comparison pic.

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:52 AM
  • 11 Replies

Mobile Photo

Top my now 2 yr old Aubrey and bottom is my now 9 week old Ariana, both 8 weeks old.. they both liked/like to nurse and when done, unlatch and use my breast as a pillow hugging it or holding on to make sure it didnt/doesn't go anywhere..lol.
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
504bbymami
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 5:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I think all nursing babies do that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacy2607
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 5:05 AM
I know, i think it's cute.. just wanted to share my babies doing it!!

Quoting 504bbymami: I think all nursing babies do that
504bbymami
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 5:06 AM
1 mom liked this
It is cute

Your baby in the top pic is especially adorable

Quoting stacy2607: I know, i think it's cute.. just wanted to share my babies doing it!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacy2607
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 5:11 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Thank you.. here's a couple better ones of Ariana. It's hard to see her in the collage with her squishy face...lol..and a pic of Aubrey(top pic) now.. I can't believe she's already 2..

Quoting 504bbymami: It is cute

Quoting stacy2607: I know, i think it's cute.. just wanted to share my babies doing it!!

by New Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 5:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Both of your babies are absolutely adorable. Cute pics!!
stacy2607
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 5:15 AM
Thank you! :)

Quoting 11.11: Both of your babies are absolutely adorable. Cute pics!!
504bbymami
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 5:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Ah, yes she is precious as well. It was hard to tell in the pic in the op with her little squishy face and most of her face hidden lol. The top pic just showed her sweet little face so perfectly. But they are both adorable. I can see the younger one much better in these pics.

I def know what you mean, they grow so fast! My oldest will be 5 next month and my youngest is the same age as your youngest. He just turned 2 in January.

Quoting stacy2607:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Thank you.. here's a couple better ones of Ariana. It's hard to see her in the collage with her squishy face...lol..and a pic of Aubrey(top pic) now.. I can't believe she's already 2..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacy2607
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:29 AM
Thank you..Aubrey, my 2 yr old is actually my second youngest.. my youngest is Ariana.. The one in these 2 pics.. With the little sister sleeper and the flower onesie.. shes 9 weeks old.

Quoting 504bbymami: Ah, yes she is precious as well. It was hard to tell in the pic in the op with her little squishy face and most of her face hidden lol. The top pic just showed her sweet little face so perfectly. But they are both adorable. I can see the younger one much better in these pics.

I def know what you mean, they grow so fast! My oldest will be 5 next month and my youngest is the same age as your youngest. He just turned 2 in January.

Quoting stacy2607:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

504bbymami
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:32 AM
Oh duh! Lol I meant your older one. Idk that came out wrong lol.

Quoting stacy2607: Thank you..Aubrey, my 2 yr old is actually my second youngest.. my youngest is Ariana.. The one in these 2 pics.. With the little sister sleeper and the flower onesie.. shes 9 weeks old.

Quoting 504bbymami: Ah, yes she is precious as well. It was hard to tell in the pic in the op with her little squishy face and most of her face hidden lol. The top pic just showed her sweet little face so perfectly. But they are both adorable. I can see the younger one much better in these pics.

Quoting stacy2607:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacy2607
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:57 AM

Mobile Photo

Ok..lol.. i have 8 more before her :) i have 10.

Quoting 504bbymami: Oh duh! Lol I meant your older one. Idk that came out wrong lol.

Quoting stacy2607: Thank you..Aubrey, my 2 yr old is actually my second youngest.. my youngest is Ariana.. The one in these 2 pics.. With the little sister sleeper and the flower onesie.. shes 9 weeks old.

Quoting stacy2607:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)