Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Pregnancy

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:52 AM
  • 5 Replies

Mobile Photo

So I had unprotected sex on February 8th & since then I have been getting very many symptoms of me being pregnant. Also my stomach & hips & legs have also been growing as you can see in the picture above, & even some of my closest friends noticed. I have taken a couple test however they came out negative. I've been stressing about it a lot & I just wanna know has anyone else had this happen to them & could I possibly be pregnant??
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
booaura
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:54 AM
Yes, if you had sex, you could be pregnant. It's very doubtful that you keep getting negative tests though, and are pregnant. Get a blood test, but I'm leaning towards it's all in your head. Use birth control if you don't want a baby. Gaining weight happens without being pregnant too.
funhappymom
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:54 AM

I would see a doctor. If you are pregnant, you'll want to get prenatal care now. If you're not, you may want to find out what's going on. Good luck.

momofsixangels
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:09 AM

I would go to the dr and get a blood test

Faith12C
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 11:11 AM
I do want a baby that's why I've been so stressed and anxious because I don't know for sure. You're right you can always gain weight however I am a very athletic 18 year old girl and it has always been very rare for me to gain weight & the symptoms I get have not always been there until after me having sex that night. If I am not pregnant I do not understand what could be wrong. I have times when I get very nauseated & sometimes vomit and I've been very exhausted, headaches, breast changes & more symptoms.
LancesMom
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 11:42 AM

You may be stressing yourself and could be why you are late. I would def see a Doctor if things don't change! Good Luck!

baby dust

Quoting Faith12C: I do want a baby that's why I've been so stressed and anxious because I don't know for sure. You're right you can always gain weight however I am a very athletic 18 year old girl and it has always been very rare for me to gain weight & the symptoms I get have not always been there until after me having sex that night. If I am not pregnant I do not understand what could be wrong. I have times when I get very nauseated & sometimes vomit and I've been very exhausted, headaches, breast changes & more symptoms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN