Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

When is the last time you hugged your child?

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:06 AM
  • 89 Replies

I have an empty nest, but I got to hug my son on Saturday. When is the last time you hugged your child?

by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Last night

AdoptingMommy
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:08 AM
2 moms liked this
Now, we are cuddling on the couch watching cartoons:) and eating strawberries and grapes! Love these moments
Saharra
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Every day ;) I just hugged both mine this morning. My oldest ALWAYS hugs me when I drop him off at school. Those hugs are the BEST! I'm going to miss them when they grow up!

Quoting Bmat:

I have an empty nest, but I got to hug my son on Saturday. When is the last time you hugged your child?

.betty.white.
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this
30 seconds ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:09 AM

It is sweet that your son hugs you when you drop him off. Mine didn't like to. *sigh*

Quoting Saharra: Every day ;) I just hugged both mine this morning. My oldest ALWAYS hugs me when I drop him off at school. Those hugs are the BEST! I'm going to miss them when they grow up!
Quoting Bmat:

Saharra
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:11 AM
Did they stop at a certain age? Im wondering if he will. I've heard most kids do. But I'm hoping not! He's still in K. He will go to first this fall after he turns 7.

Quoting Bmat:

It is sweet that your son hugs you when you drop him off. Mine didn't like to. *sigh*

Quoting Saharra: Every day ;) I just hugged both mine this morning. My oldest ALWAYS hugs me when I drop him off at school. Those hugs are the BEST! I'm going to miss them when they grow up!

Quoting Bmat:

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

No, they just weren't very huggy.  Maybe yours will continue. :)

Quoting Saharra: Did they stop at a certain age? Im wondering if he will. I've heard most kids do. But I'm hoping not! He's still in K. He will go to first this fall after he turns 7.
Quoting Bmat:

Quoting Bmat:

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Apr. 22, 2014 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this

This morning. My son is always hugging me which is great because he is already 8 years old....I hope he never outgrows it.

KAF2Mom
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Just now!!! I made cream of wheat for him and he told me it was yummy :)
ThisLife16309
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Like 5 min ago. I guess I am a little grumpy today because my son who normally tells me no loves when I want a hug or a kiss came up to me and said Mommy needs Loves and huugged me .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)