Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

i dont think i can do this..........

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:08 PM
  • 17 Replies
ok... i have a 2month old... a beautiful baby girl.. but... idk if i can do this... im 17 still in school.. with a boyfriend that i live with which is her father.. but.. im so unhappy.... arent i suppost to love her with all my heart? arent i suppost to be happy? I just... i want to leave.. both of them... i could never hert neither one of them... i just want to be alone..... maybe ill come bk one day..... but right now... i want to leave them ...... does anyone eles feel this way? Or have felt this way?? Plz.. i need help.......
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rgba
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:10 PM
4 moms liked this
It's called postpartum depression. It's not your fault, and there is help. Please tell your doctor asap. Once you are treated you will love this little girl with all of your heart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kman88
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like ppd. I would contact your doctor. I have moments where I wish I could leave but it's not often. I started meds last month and for the most part feel better. Being a mom is hard work, I couldn't imagine doing it so young. Good luck. 

Paigesmommy78
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with the other ladies about it ppd please contact ur DR ASAP hope u can get throw this soon good luck
Crazylife1994
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Postpartum depression it really common. Talk to you OB/GYN and get some help. It will help. Talk to you boyfriend too. You need his support to find your way back.

HotNativeMommy
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:34 PM
Oh honey I'm so Sorry you are hurting. Talk to your doctor ASAP, be honest and tell him everything. The sooner you get help the sooner you can begin to bond with your baby. It is magical and you both deserve that!
nana776
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:58 PM

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way. I know it's really hard and overwhelming at first, it does get a little easier as you learn what your baby wants and needs. You are not the only Mom that has felt this way. Hang in there. (((HUGS)))

booaura
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:05 AM
Sounds like postpartum depression. Go to your doctor.
Retrokitty
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:57 AM
Ppd and you need to see a doctor right away, they will not judge you it's a very normal occurance.
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 3:22 AM

could be postpartum, parenting can be difficult the first time around, sometimes the bond isnt immediate because everything is so brand new.  Maybe think about adoption if you feel this strongly.

facethetruth2b
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I have felt this way after having each of my children. It can be very overwhelming and exhausting. Talk to your doctor. They will not think any less of you . it happens to the best of us . being a mother is tiresome and takes a great deal to adjust to . it took me a good while to accept that I am a mother and I have to be here for my daughter . the more and more I thought about running away the more I pictured another raising my daughter. I said the hell to that ain't no other female going to play mom to my daughter. Speak to your doctor asap and seek the help you need. I know you saying you wouldn't hurt your child but if you leave you are walking out on your child and that can and would be very hurtful to your child.hang In there love. There is help and you can bounce our if this ppd
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)