Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello im rose

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:23 AM
  • 11 Replies
Hi everyone im Rose and Im a mother of a 8 yr old girl and 6 yr old boy. I recently joined cafemom but this group caught my attention since i need advice with my 8 yr old daughter, i just really dont knw what to do and i woukd never admit this to someone i know because i like to have things under control but that slippin away. But hopefully here i can find what would be of help to me
by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SWEET737
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:39 AM

Hello Rose, My name is Ann and I also have an eight year old daughter. My other two kids a girl and a boy are teenagers. You stated your control has slipped away but she is still young enough to learn that there are consequences behind her actions good and bad.

funhappymom
by on May. 5, 2014 at 8:15 AM

Hi Rose :)

What kind of advice do you need? I think so many moms feel the same way you do...that no one would understand or they'd think wrong of you. So many of us don't realize that others go through similar things and just don't share. That's one of the many reasons I love this site. We can see that others are going through something similar and we aren't alone. (((HUGS))) to you.

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on May. 5, 2014 at 8:55 AM
Welcome!
Bmat
by Barb on May. 5, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Hi, Rose! Welcome to the group!

christina122952
by on May. 5, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Hi rose welcome to the group. I am Christina and I have a daughter who is almost 8 months. I live in Vegas and I am a stay at home mom.
ceciliam
by Cecilia on May. 5, 2014 at 12:42 PM

Hi Rose....welcome to Cafemom. I have an 8 year old son....what is the issue you are having with your daughter?

chaotic.mind
by on May. 5, 2014 at 12:50 PM

Welcome

SpiritFortress
by on May. 5, 2014 at 12:59 PM

Welcome!

FyRhin0518
by on May. 6, 2014 at 12:23 AM
Yes youre right. Well i guess from different opinions i receive, sometimes im not sure wether is a fit because theres aomething behind it like maybe a problem in school etc or if shes just misbehaving because shes testing. I see children these days and its scary. Kids in elementary are so advanced now and as i mentioned in the other post my daughter has already heard sex relates conversations from friends at school and very specific things. Im afraid that has affected her a lot but ive tried talking to the school, they actually valled child services on those parents but thats it,they dont think she needs any kind of help. Its frustrating.

Quoting funhappymom:

What kind of advice do you need? I think so many moms feel the same way you do...that no one would understand or they'd think wrong of you. So many of us don't realize that others go through similar things and just don't share. That's one of the many reasons I love this site. We can see that others are going through something similar and we aren't alone. (((HUGS))) to you.

FyRhin0518
by on May. 6, 2014 at 12:24 AM
I apologize for my mispellings :)

Quoting funhappymom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)