It should be a light day for me. Some cleaning, having lunch with some friends.
I hope that the surgery goes well. :)
Quoting Paigesmommy78: Our dog is getting spayed
Catching up on laundry.
1) Make an appointment for the chiropractor.
2) Clean both bathrooms, pack as I go.
3) Sweep and mop the dinning room, living room, kitchen and the bathroom. (the lower floor) Pack as I go.
4) See about getting the desk moved out the garage, and all the boxes for the yard sale as well.
5)Pay rent and go down town and pay for the permit to have the garage sale. Buy signs for the yard sale. etc...
6) Vacuum the stairs, upstairs landing and my bedroom.
7)Roll up the rugs upstairs and move them to the basement.
8) Mop the basement floor and move what is left down there upstairs to the main floor.
9)Call the utilities to have them shut off and make arrangements for the cable company to come get their stuff.
10) Give my daughter one last chance to get her room done because on Tuesday I'll go in there and do it myself...
11) Wash bedding and put it in boxes, except the stuff we'll be using for the week.
12)Whatever else I have forgotten to list. =)
I'm am so busy right now. I have 6 tastings, 5 new client interviews, grocery shopping for home and for the beginning of prep for the week, 2 dr appointments, and 4 estimates for my husband's company.
And that is just the first day of the week.
I hope the appt goes well. What do you plan to cook this week?
Quoting pregnantmama105: Ds has a speach and language appt. And I have to get grocries. And prep meals for the week
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN