Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

endometerosis

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:28 PM
  • 12 Replies

OK ladies letart by saying yes I have been to so many doctors that is why I am now reaching out to other moms.

Well I was told I have endometerosis after I had my 3rd baby, so I wet on BC to stop my periods which in turn stopped my pain, there is a longer story but im keeping this short for CM.

Fast forward, a month ago I had another CT scan well they say I have no endo so I stopped my BC. So it has been a month and nw here comes my first period and I am curled up on the verge of passing out rom the pain which has happened before! FML I am starting my BC back up screw these DR ne of them is wrong.

Here is my question, my mom had endometerosis no Doctor could find it til they cut her open my doctors will not listen so have any other of you had or have any experience with endometerosis? Please advice anything I am open to suggestion at this point.

Sorry so long but this is not half of it LOL

by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MIA0223
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:30 PM
I was to they could only see endo by looking inside you with surgery.
My sister has it. She ha it bad. She had a hysterectomy last September at age 26, ne'er had a baby :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:32 PM
2 moms liked this
OBs are a joke by the way. So many don't take it serious at all.
Even mine who was great usually basically laughed when I asked what to look for since my sister has it and her OB says it could be genetic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anfisasmommy
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:44 PM

That is the only way they even found my moms, im pissed no one is willing to but they do not want to because I have had 3 c section and a umbilical hernia repair from pushing one of my babies out! They don want to make more scar tissue. When they toldme that I was not nice, I pretty much said, so you want me to look like a bloated whale in pain the last my endometerosis acted up I ws trying to drive my self to the hospital had to pull over call 911 and then I passed out woke up in the hospital did they do anything nope here take BC. FML. Then the new DR said on th ct scan they saw no signs so pulled me off of BC, now im in more pain the BC was working, thankfully I have backups so Im going to start taking it again and tell the DR to screw off until they will open me up. Ugh sorry so long.

Quoting MIA0223: I was to they could only see endo by looking inside you with surgery. My sister has it. She ha it bad. She had a hysterectomy last September at age 26, ne'er had a baby :(

Ryanswifey42012
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:39 PM
I have endometrious. They only way to truly tell is for them to go inside and check. It's a outpatient surgery. You can go home after a couple hours. I had a few doctors that didn't want to look iside me either but it's the only way to truly tell.
Ryanswifey42012
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:41 PM
After your sister had her hysterectomy did her endometrious pain go away?

Quoting MIA0223: I was to they could only see endo by looking inside you with surgery.
My sister has it. She ha it bad. She had a hysterectomy last September at age 26, ne'er had a baby :(
Ryanswifey42012
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:47 PM
So sorry you have to go thru this. Endometrious pain is the worst pain I have ever had in my life.

Quoting anfisasmommy:

That is the only way they even found my moms, im pissed no one is willing to but they do not want to because I have had 3 c section and a umbilical hernia repair from pushing one of my babies out! They don want to make more scar tissue. When they toldme that I was not nice, I pretty much said, so you want me to look like a bloated whale in pain the last my endometerosis acted up I ws trying to drive my self to the hospital had to pull over call 911 and then I passed out woke up in the hospital did they do anything nope here take BC. FML. Then the new DR said on th ct scan they saw no signs so pulled me off of BC, now im in more pain the BC was working, thankfully I have backups so Im going to start taking it again and tell the DR to screw off until they will open me up. Ugh sorry so long.

Quoting MIA0223: I was to they could only see endo by looking inside you with surgery. My sister has it. She ha it bad. She had a hysterectomy last September at age 26, ne'er had a baby :(

anfisasmommy
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:52 PM

They are just scared because I have mesh holding my stomach together, and they dont want to puncture it and have me get another hernia. Bt imat my wits end seriously

Quoting Ryanswifey42012: I have endometrious. They only way to truly tell is for them to go inside and check. It's a outpatient surgery. You can go home after a couple hours. I had a few doctors that didn't want to look iside me either but it's the only way to truly tell.

DawnPratt23
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:16 PM
I have endo and ovarian cysts. Normally the cysts go away, this month has been murder. We decided not to do the injections lupron. It was so bad that I had to go in for surgery because I couldnt walk. Even through I had 6 miscarriages and all the signs of Endo, it wasnt til the surgery they confirmed I have endo along with the cysts. I was 36 when they diagnosed me. They only want to do lupron, nothing else at this point :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:31 PM
Still unclear on that.
She has pain still that she says is just like it was. But her doctors said its probably just still healing and getting used to the mesh she has in some places now, and vaginal cuff.
But she swears its back. Which is possible because if they miss one piece it can :(

Quoting Ryanswifey42012: After your sister had her hysterectomy did her endometrious pain go away?

Quoting MIA0223: I was to they could only see endo by looking inside you with surgery.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ryanswifey42012
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:33 PM
Is there a way they can do the Lap surgery then Maybe put in a new mesh? You gotta do something. If your pain is anything like mine(and I'm sure it's similar) you need some sort of relief.

Quoting anfisasmommy:

They are just scared because I have mesh holding my stomach together, and they dont want to puncture it and have me get another hernia. Bt imat my wits end seriously

Quoting Ryanswifey42012: I have endometrious. They only way to truly tell is for them to go inside and check. It's a outpatient surgery. You can go home after a couple hours. I had a few doctors that didn't want to look iside me either but it's the only way to truly tell.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)