Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Confused! Help!

Posted by on May. 15, 2014 at 6:31 PM
  • 3 Replies
So I am currently 22 past when I was supposed to have af. I have taken multiple hpt and they are either definite negatives or a very faint positive. I went to my doctor and she did one and it came back negative. She did a pelvic and said my right ovary was swollen and my uterus was a little bit as well.
She had me go and have my blood drawn and to check for infections. My hcg blood test was at 2.5 which she said counts as negative..I was also negative for all infections.
I've never been this late and not pregnant. I have all the symptoms and "feel" pregnant.
With my last I didn't get a positive until I was a week and a half late, but I'm beyond that now.
He said it could just be a fluke and scheduled me for an ultrasound in three weeks. Hoping it'll start before then or that I'll test positive. The not knowing what is going on is driving me crazy!
I do ovulate late, all three of my pregnancies have confirmed that!

Anyone else have this happen before?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 15, 2014 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2014 at 7:20 PM
I have not but the ultrasound should give you clear answers
ChristinaBianca
by Member on May. 15, 2014 at 7:27 PM
Hmm.. I'm not sure about this.. That has never happened to me before. Usually when you get a blood test it will tell you if your pregnant or not. That's how I found out I was pregnant. just waiting on that ultrasound.. That should definitely tell you.
StephanieDpls3
by Member on May. 15, 2014 at 8:01 PM
I'm just nervous it's an etopic pregnancy or something. I've heard sometimes with non viable pregnancy's you have a hard time testig positive. I'm just hoping it's nothing horrible :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN