Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 3:46 PM
  • 242 Replies
1 mom liked this

hugsWelcome to the Advice for Moms group!

This is a great place to find advice or support for parenting issues, relationship problems, product purchases, and anything in between!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

If you're dealing with a particular issue you'd like support or advice for, please click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group to post about it in a new thread so members will be more likely to see your post.

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself! And once you've replied, quote and reply to other moms who have introduced themselves, too!

I hope you enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sue-Ann
by New Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 7:10 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Sue-Ann Browne, 33 years of age. Wife for 4 years and mother of a 4 year old boy and a 3 year old girl. I am from the twin-island country of Trinidad and Tobago (Caribbean). I am a librarian. I was recently diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) (long story). I am currently a scholarship awardee. In a lot of financial debt due to poor decisions. My marriage needs help. It all takes a toll at times

Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 4, 2014 at 8:18 PM

Hi, Sue-Ann! So much stress would take a toll. I'd suggest getting marriage counseling.  Good luck!

Quoting Sue-Ann:

Hi, I'm Sue-Ann Browne, 33 years of age. Wife for 4 years and mother of a 4 year old boy and a 3 year old girl. I am from the twin-island country of Trinidad and Tobago (Caribbean). I am a librarian. I was recently diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) (long story). I am currently a scholarship awardee. In a lot of financial debt due to poor decisions. My marriage needs help. It all takes a toll at times

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Jun. 5, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Welcome to the group! I hope things start looking up for you.

Quoting Sue-Ann:

ferlinamom
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 4:38 PM
3 moms liked this

Hey Steph.  I'm a single mom of two wonderful teens in High School.  I found out about Cafe Mom throaugh one of my jobs, my stay  at home career that is and the other happens to be Nanny in my area.

Looking forward to the group

NannyMcFe ~ Ferlina McBride

Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 5, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Welcome to the Advice group!

Quoting ferlinamom:

Hey Steph.  I'm a single mom of two wonderful teens in High School.  I found out about Cafe Mom throaugh one of my jobs, my stay  at home career that is and the other happens to be Nanny in my area.

Lanimom
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 6:40 PM
4 moms liked this

Hi everyone! I'm Delano, mom of 3 kiddos aged 12, 14, and 17. I work part-time and I'm going to school for nursing. I have been with my husband 19 years and married for 16.  :)

Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 5, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Hi, Delano! Welcome! Best of luck to you on your studies!

Quoting Lanimom:

Hi everyone! I'm Delano, mom of 3 kiddos aged 12, 14, and 17. I work part-time and I'm going to school for nursing. I have been with my husband 19 years and married for 16.  :)

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:14 AM

Hi Sue-Ann and welcome to the group!  Hugs to you, it sounds like you have a lot going on.  I hope you can find the help and support you seek with us here.

Quoting Sue-Ann:

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:23 AM
Hello and welcome to the group! Where are you from?
Quoting ferlinamom:

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Hello Delano and welcome to the group! I also have three kids but mine are 8, 7 and 3. Mine are all boys, how about yours?
Quoting Lanimom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)