Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

hugsWelcome to the Advice for Moms group!

This is a great place to find advice or support for parenting issues, relationship problems, product purchases, and anything in between!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

If you're dealing with a particular issue you'd like support or advice for, please click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group to post about it in a new thread so members will be more likely to see your post.

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself! And once you've replied, quote and reply to other moms who have introduced themselves, too!

I hope you enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 3:46 PM
Replies (241-247):
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Jul. 11, 2014 at 9:43 PM

We also love walks.  We also like to hike, ride our horses, bike and do just about anything outside.

Quoting abbagale.hoaks: Thank you countrygirlkat! We love to go on long walks at the park. How about you ?
Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting abbagale.hoaks:

Mobile Photo

Hello, My name is Abbagale Naomi Hoaks, I am 20 years of age, I live in Hobart Indiana, I am a first time mom to a beautiful 7 month old baby boy named Adrian. I am looking forward to meeting new poeple, and interacting with other mommys :)

Hi Abbagale and welcome to the group!  What a great picture!  What is your favorite thing to do with your little one?

karsynsmommy812
by Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! Thanks! and I like to just hang with friends, I don't really do much I'm just a stay at home mom and love to play with my son!

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting karsynsmommy812:

Mobile Photo

Hello :) my names Lynnessa I am 25 and I've got a 10 1/2 month old son, his name is Karsyn and I live in California! the pic is my son and me💟

Hi Lynnessa and welcome to the group!  What a great picture!  What do you like to do in your free time?

Aidensmomma25
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 2:56 PM
Hello :) im from nc but just moved to Florida. How are you?

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Hi Cat and welcome to the group!  Where are you from?

Quoting Aidensmomma25: Hello All, My name is Cat. I am happily married with 2 beautiful children, a 7 year old son and a 9 month old daughter. I look forward to your advice as well as helping you in your situations. I would also like to make some new friends along the way. Have a wonderful night ^.^

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Jul. 31, 2014 at 4:02 PM

I am from Colorado but moved to Texas a year ago.  How are you liking your new place?

Quoting Aidensmomma25: Hello :) im from nc but just moved to Florida. How are you?
Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting Aidensmomma25: Hello All, My name is Cat. I am happily married with 2 beautiful children, a 7 year old son and a 9 month old daughter. I look forward to your advice as well as helping you in your situations. I would also like to make some new friends along the way. Have a wonderful night ^.^

Aidensmomma25
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Loving Florida, wish i was living in my own home and not my parents but were working on that.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

I am from Colorado but moved to Texas a year ago.  How are you liking your new place?

Quoting Aidensmomma25: Hello :) im from nc but just moved to Florida. How are you?

Quoting countrygirlkat:

mama_needs_a_va
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! It is one of my favorites! I just love seeing the final results!

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting mama_needs_a_va:

Mobile Photo

Hello! My name is Jennelle. I have 5 kids ranging in ages 4 to 17! I enjoy spending time making specialyty cakes and baking. Eventually i would like to open my own bakery! The photo is a Red Eared Slider turtle cake I made for my son's 15th birthday. I am new to cm, and am excited to meet other moms!

Hi Jennelle and welcome to the group!  What a great cake!  Is that the favorite one you have made?

mama_needs_a_va
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello! Thank you! I have so much fun creating them!

Quoting Bmat:

Hello, Jennelle! Welcome to the group! You are so creative! This is an amazing cake!

Quoting mama_needs_a_va:

Hello! My name is Jennelle. I have 5 kids ranging in ages 4 to 17! I enjoy spending time making specialyty cakes and baking. Eventually i would like to open my own bakery! The photo is a Red Eared Slider turtle cake I made for my son's 15th birthday. I am new to cm, and am excited to meet other moms!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN