Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

What are your plans for the coming week?

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 8:49 AM
  • 38 Replies

I have a routine check up, my husband has a surgical procedure, that's as far as I have planned.

What are your plans for the week ahead?

by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jun. 8, 2014 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope all goes smoothly for him! :))

This week, last week of school for the kiddos- SO excited. A couple of things they have planned there, like a K celebration, and then they're all MINE! 

Other than that work as usual, all through the weekend. No real fathers day celebrations planned but I *think* mil wants to do something. I'll be sleeping that day so that's up to dh!

Nothing else out of the norm. Now NEXT-next week, ooooooh...... That'll be full!

virginiamama71
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

This is the last week of school. My son has alot of activities going on.

I will be attending the awards ceremony on the last day and the 5th grade end of school party on Thursday evening.

I am at work this week and have alot to do before I take next week off.

virginiamama71
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope your checkup and the surgery and recovery for your husband goes well.

balagan_imma
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Hoping to get my boys healthy, so we can enjoy summer break. DS1 has been sick for a week now and is on 2 antibiotics. DS2 had the lesser version of what his brother had, but now has pink eye in both eyes. Happily DD seems to be fine and is running away to her friend's for the rest of the day/overnight.

Hoping to get out of town for a couple nights towards the end of the week.

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Going with friends tomorrow on a Nature walk and then to lunch.  Having some other friends over for lunch and to play Pokeno on Thursday. 

The_Doodle
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I am taking my daughter on Wednesday to get her four year old pictures done. I let her pick her own outfit out for it so of course she will be wearing a princess costume dress. Other than that I am going to try to start detail cleaning some things in the apartment before I get so big I won't be able to (34 weeks pregnant).

oliveoil423
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

my husband is going to a church dinner with men from church on tuesday wont be home for dinner.

wednesday my daughter gets to go to a school for a speech evaluation at 2pm

then thursday my daughter has her last day of swim and gym. then we are going straight to my ob appointment to find out the sex of the baby at 1pm.

im super excited. im hoping for a boy.

then saturday we all have a grad party to go to.

then sunday church and not sure what else.

MrsApple
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

We've got some last minute errands and routine car maintenance to take care of monday and tuesday and then we hit the road for a 20 hour drive from Georgia to Colorado!

Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 8, 2014 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. :)

I don't know what we'll do for father's day either. 

Enjoy your sleep. :)

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Hope all goes smoothly for him! :))

This week, last week of school for the kiddos- SO excited. A couple of things they have planned there, like a K celebration, and then they're all MINE! 

Other than that work as usual, all through the weekend. No real fathers day celebrations planned but I *think* mil wants to do something. I'll be sleeping that day so that's up to dh!

Nothing else out of the norm. Now NEXT-next week, ooooooh...... That'll be full!

Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 8, 2014 at 3:51 PM

Will you stay home next week?

Quoting virginiamama71:

This is the last week of school. My son has alot of activities going on.

I will be attending the awards ceremony on the last day and the 5th grade end of school party on Thursday evening.

I am at work this week and have alot to do before I take next week off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN