Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would you do in my situation

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 7:55 PM
  • 26 Replies
I have a cousin I was once close too. After I had my daughter she became jealous of my 10 month old daughter. Her daughter is going on 2. She told her sister that she is jealous of my daughter and that she deleted me off Facebook cause she couldn't stand seeing me post picture of "my perfect daughter" how do I handle a situation where a 27 year old is jealous of a 10 month old baby. Also should I be worried that she might do manipulative or hurtful things to my daughter. Need advice
by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 7:56 PM
2 moms liked this

you ignore her dumb ass. No I dont think you need to worry that she would hurt your DD.

janelly32500
by Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 7:57 PM
Thank you sometimes hearing it from outsiders help better than hearing it from family members

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

you ignore her dumb ass. No I dont think you need to worry that she would hurt your DD.

Bleacheddecay
by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:59 PM
2 moms liked this

I would keep my distance. I think she acting very irrationally and therefore, yes, it's possible she could hurt your child.

thatgirl70
by Carin on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Ignore her, she's not worth your time or energy. So pathetic to be jealous of a child.

stayathome510
by Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:11 PM

I think facebook doesn't always bring the best out in people.  I am not defending...but I think what she is saying is that your posts are getting to her.  There are two sides to every story.....I know with myself, I have so many people post so many many things that they don't even seem to stop a minute and reflect on anyone else's posts.  I think she is right to delete you if this brings her to jealousy, no need to feed the negative emotions....Just a thought that you might want to consider.  Take care.

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Ignore the crazy girl!
buttersworth
by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

It's kinda' bizarre. I would distance myself a bit. However, keep in mind, you only 'know' what she said about your 'perfect daughter' because of what her sister said..so maybe the way the story's been recounted, it could be misinterpreted. I would judge that from a polite distance, tho'.

strictmomhere
by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Ignore her crazy a**
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christina122952
by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 11:59 PM
Ingore that person
momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 12:11 AM

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

This

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)