Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

depression.

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:14 PM
  • 5 Replies
Do any of you ever get depressed about whether you are a good parent or not or even about circumstances, of course I
Pray and try to vent but sometimes it does get the best of me where nothing helps.
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:41 PM
St Johns Wort and Relora help with depression and stress.
Reina13
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Do you ever have quiet time to yourself where you can just relax and meditate or pray or just gather your thoughts? When my kids were little and I didn't have much time to myself, I would carve time for myself where ever I could find it. When they were napping or when I would take a shower, I would just relax my mind and and reflect on what was causing me stress. Sometimes I just needed that little bit of peace and quiet to think.

Tckosdk.2012
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:48 PM

I'm really hard on myself in general so I do worry if I'm a good enough mom. I set the bar so high that it's imposible.

amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:11 PM

Of course I do, I'm human, and to top it off I'm a single mom, so those thoughts go through my head often.... am I doing enough, do I spend enough time with them, how can I help encourage their relationships with their dad, how can I make more money so we can do more together, etc.... it's normal and I know even if I were still married I'd have these thoughs.

rightasrain25
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:10 AM
I usually don't have any time to myself until Sean goes to sleep by then of course I'm ready to go to bed too lol. And I'm a single mom as well so it is the double pressure to be on top of things and be there at the same time. And St. John wart really I will look into that, thank you all so much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)