Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Cafe Steph
Yesterday at 9:01 PM
Lets Watch The Walking Dead Episode 2 Together! - CafeMom

The second episode of The Walking Dead airs Sunday, October 19th! Meet us here at 9pm EST as we watch and discuss the show

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 2:54 PM
  • 188 Replies
2 moms liked this

hugsWelcome to the Advice for Moms group!

This is a great place to find advice or support for parenting issues, relationship problems, product purchases, and anything in between!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

If you're dealing with a particular issue you'd like support or advice for, please click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group to post about it in a new thread so members will be more likely to see your post.

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself! And once you've replied, quote and reply to other moms who have introduced themselves, too!

I hope you enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
5shadesofluv
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:02 PM
5 moms liked this

Hi My name is Lady :) I am a stay at home mommy to 5 beautiful little minions and I've been married to hubby for 8yrs but together for 11yrs. I am currently a college student studying to become an elementary teacher. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and hopefully make some new friends :)

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:17 PM
Hi Lady! You sound like a busy gal. :)

My name is Amber, I am also in school, but for nursing prereqs. Welcome to the group!

Quoting 5shadesofluv:

Hi My name is Lady :) I am a stay at home mommy to 5 beautiful little minions and I've been married to hubby for 8yrs but together for 11yrs. I am currently a college student studying to become an elementary teacher. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and hopefully make some new friends :)

JorsMommy
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:58 PM
3 moms liked this
Hi, my name is Denise. I am the mother of a beautiful 6 yr old little girl named Jordyn Mariah......I am currently enrolled in school working towards my entrepreneurial/business administration degree. Im also employed full time as a security officer for GM. I sometimes have questions and need advise, and this seems like a great place to try out! Hello everyone!
Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 10, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Hi, Denise! I'm Barb. Welcome! Best of luck to you as you continue toward your degree. This is a great place to give and get advice. :)

Quoting JorsMommy: Hi, my name is Denise. I am the mother of a beautiful 6 yr old little girl named Jordyn Mariah......I am currently enrolled in school working towards my entrepreneurial/business administration degree. Im also employed full time as a security officer for GM. I sometimes have questions and need advise, and this seems like a great place to try out! Hello everyone!

LA2012
by New Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 10:28 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone, I joined  cafe mom a few months back and am looking forward to participating in this group!

Shayshay2
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 11:13 AM
3 moms liked this
Hello my name is shay I'm 25. I have been with my fiancé for two years but grew up together as kids. We have a beautiful son and I have a beautiful daughter (from a last relationship) we don't have a date set for our wedding yet because we have other goals to accomplish first.
immortalrose
by New Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 11:41 AM
2 moms liked this

Hey, I'm new here... Been looking for a place to chat since I'm on strict bedrest and starting to go bonkers... I've been stuck in bed for 15 weeks now, and am trying to make it at least one more month. (Till 34 weeks)

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Jul. 10, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Welcome!

Quoting 5shadesofluv:

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Jul. 10, 2014 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!  We love to answer any questions you may have. Just start a new thread. (:

Quoting JorsMommy: Hi, my name is Denise. I am the mother of a beautiful 6 yr old little girl named Jordyn Mariah......I am currently enrolled in school working towards my entrepreneurial/business administration degree. Im also employed full time as a security officer for GM. I sometimes have questions and need advise, and this seems like a great place to try out! Hello everyone!

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Jul. 10, 2014 at 11:48 AM

WelcomE !

Quoting LA2012:

Hello everyone, I joined  cafe mom a few months back and am looking forward to participating in this group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)