Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

hugsWelcome to the Advice for Moms group!

This is a great place to find advice or support for parenting issues, relationship problems, product purchases, and anything in between!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

If you're dealing with a particular issue you'd like support or advice for, please click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group to post about it in a new thread so members will be more likely to see your post.

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself! And once you've replied, quote and reply to other moms who have introduced themselves, too!

I hope you enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Replies (21-30):
cpatlim
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 12:37 AM
4 moms liked this

Hi! New to CafeMom Currently a SAHM with my 2 boys. I was recently laid off and went back to school, now looking for a new job all while trying to enjoy being at home with my 2 stinkers.  I enjoy photography and baking and currently trying to get my oldest prepared for kindergarten. I hope to be able to meet like minded mommies in my area to hang out with. :)

twin boys

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 11, 2014 at 9:32 AM

Welcome to CafeMom and to the Advice group! I am sorry to hear you were laid off. Good luck with your job hunt.  How old are your sons? I also have two sons, and they are adults now.

Quoting cpatlim:

Hi! New to CafeMom Currently a SAHM with my 2 boys. I was recently laid off and went back to school, now looking for a new job all while trying to enjoy being at home with my 2 stinkers.  I enjoy photography and baking and currently trying to get my oldest prepared for kindergarten. I hope to be able to meet like minded mommies in my area to hang out with. :)

twin boys

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 11, 2014 at 9:33 AM

LOL about the minions. :)

Quoting 5shadesofluv: I am doing good trying to complete my homework assignments but my kids are not letting that happen lol I have 5 little minions :) my son is the oldest at 9yrs and I have 4 daughters 8, 7, 3, and 2 and yes they keep me on my toes lol
Quoting Bmat:

Hello! Welcome to the group! How are you today? How many children do you have? I have two sons.

Quoting 5shadesofluv: hello ladies!! its nice to meet each of you :)

NRB206
by Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:18 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello! I am Norma, I have 2 kiddos. Daneyra 11 and Erik 14. I work full time as an insurance agent from 8-5. I love working but I hate being a working mother, does make sense?? Been  married for 14 years and going strong. :)

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello, Norma! Wlecome! I understand.  I loved my job but didn't like being away from my sons.

Quoting NRB206:

Hello! I am Norma, I have 2 kiddos. Daneyra 11 and Erik 14. I work full time as an insurance agent from 8-5. I love working but I hate being a working mother, does make sense?? Been  married for 14 years and going strong. :)

virgoj3
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 11:29 AM
3 moms liked this

hi girls :)

I have two sons - 20 and 15, and I am a single, hardworking attorney.  Nice to meet you! 

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 11, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Hi! Welcome! Nice to meet you, too. September birthday? :)

Quoting virgoj3:

I have two sons - 20 and 15, and I am a single, hardworking attorney.  Nice to meet you! 

virgoj3
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

yep yep

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting virgoj3:

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 11, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Same here. :)

Quoting virgoj3:

yep yep

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting virgoj3:

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 11, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Hi and welcome!

This is definitely one of the more positive, relaxed groups- so enjoy!  :)

Quoting LA2012:

Hello everyone, I joined  cafe mom a few months back and am looking forward to participating in this group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN