Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

hugsWelcome to the Advice for Moms group!

This is a great place to find advice or support for parenting issues, relationship problems, product purchases, and anything in between!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

If you're dealing with a particular issue you'd like support or advice for, please click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group to post about it in a new thread so members will be more likely to see your post.

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself! And once you've replied, quote and reply to other moms who have introduced themselves, too!

I hope you enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Replies (181-188):
mnmbaby
by New Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
On here I call her M or Min. I don't really feel comfortable putting her whole name online.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Hi Gale and welcome to the group! I am glad you found us, this is a fun group.  What is your little girl's name?

Quoting mnmbaby: Hi, I'm Gale and I am a first time mom of an almost 21 month old little girl. I joined Cafemom while I was pregnant and have been looking for more groups to join.

AmandaWiggins
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 1:39 PM
Thank you! U can cut me out of the pic and just let me stare at my hot husband lol

Quoting Bmat:

It is a beautiful picture! :)

Quoting AmandaWiggins: Oops! I didn't know there'd be a huge picture of me lol. I thought I was setting my avatar haha

Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 5, 2014 at 1:48 PM

LOL!!!

Quoting AmandaWiggins: Thank you! U can cut me out of the pic and just let me stare at my hot husband lol
Quoting Bmat:

It is a beautiful picture! :)

Quoting AmandaWiggins: Oops! I didn't know there'd be a huge picture of me lol. I thought I was setting my avatar haha

MollyG87
by Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:15 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi Everyone! My name is Molly and I'm a 26 year old stay at home mommy! My husband and I have a beautiful 6 month old daughter named Eleanor Lea but we call her Nora. Looking forward to chatting with all of you and getting advice from all you experienced mommies 😀
Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Welcome to the group, Molly! I see where little Nora gets her big brown eyes from! :) What a pretty picture.

Quoting MollyG87:

Mobile Photo

Hi Everyone! My name is Molly and I'm a 26 year old stay at home mommy! My husband and I have a beautiful 6 month old daughter named Eleanor Lea but we call her Nora. Looking forward to chatting with all of you and getting advice from all you experienced mommies 😀

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Aug. 6, 2014 at 7:23 PM

Hi Molly and welcome to the group!  Your dd is beautiful and that is a wonderful picture.  Where are you from?

Quoting MollyG87:

Mobile Photo

MollyG87
by Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Oops I totally thought I was setting my profile picture :/ lol but thank you! We're very lucky Nora is a sweet baby :)

Quoting Bmat:

Welcome to the group, Molly! I see where little Nora gets her big brown eyes from! :) What a pretty picture.

Quoting MollyG87:

Mobile Photo

MollyG87
by Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 1:34 AM
Thank you! She totally won our hearts. We live in Texas, just outside of DFW. What about you?

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Hi Molly and welcome to the group!  Your dd is beautiful and that is a wonderful picture.  Where are you from?

Quoting MollyG87:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN