Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

my husband called!!

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:51 PM
  • 7 Replies
We git off the phone not to long ago he calls on his lunch break. Well i guess when we got off the phone someone kept calling his work and not his phone and hes not sure who it is. But he might know who. He asked if any one has called for him and all i told him not at all.

A lil back story this happened before i meet my husband and my in laws. He said theres this guy who doesnt speak english kept calling his work at direct tv it was consit calling. Well he said it wad scam this person said you might need to go talk to a lawyer or so to aviod what every and to take ut up with the court. His superviser got invovled in the phone call and told the guy to stop calling and harrassing him or they will call the police. Well it stopped.

Well the person is doing the same damn thing again at his job at rol kraft. He was telling me what was going on and all. He just txted me back saying his HR lady was taking care of the matter. She is telling them to stop or she will get the police invovled.

Sorry for it to be so long.
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:29 AM

This is so weird. I can't imagine why they keep calling your husband.

oliveoil423
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
The HR lady took care of it and told them it was illegel to keep calling some one at work none stop if they didnt they are pressing charges against the person.

Quoting Bmat:

This is so weird. I can't imagine why they keep calling your husband.

trish2tew
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:19 AM

What exactly were they calling about? Collections? Tell them to contact you via mail, and if it isn't his account, then get a cease and desist letter certified mail to them.

oliveoil423
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:14 AM
It wasnt collections. They call the house phone our cells are for emergancy only. And email is for schooling.

ITs some kind of scam. His hr lady called them back to tell them it was illegal to keep calling the work number

Quoting trish2tew:

What exactly were they calling about? Collections? Tell them to contact you via mail, and if it isn't his account, then get a cease and desist letter certified mail to them.

trish2tew
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:18 AM

If that's the case, I would wonder if the phone numbers were posted online somewhere with some of his information.

Quoting oliveoil423: It wasnt collections. They call the house phone our cells are for emergancy only. And email is for schooling. ITs some kind of scam. His hr lady called them back to tell them it was illegal to keep calling the work number
Quoting trish2tew:

oliveoil423
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:24 AM
If they looked it up on google or something they will get a different number from out of town.

Quoting trish2tew:

If that's the case, I would wonder if the phone numbers were posted online somewhere with some of his information.

Quoting oliveoil423: It wasnt collections. They call the house phone our cells are for emergancy only. And email is for schooling. ITs some kind of scam. His hr lady called them back to tell them it was illegal to keep calling the work number
Quoting trish2tew:

a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Odd
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)