• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to do?!?!?!

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:38 PM
  • 6 Replies
My husband and I let his brother move in at end of may and he is on probation for a felony for arson, we'll he was supposed to get a job and save some money to get his own place. We have 3 kids (6,7,8) and we are both employed and just trying to take care of our family. Well he keeps applying for jobs but apparently he can't pass a drug test, and my husband and I don't even smoke cigarettes and drink only when we have date nights. We won't him out but know he has no where to go (btw he is 22) we have been trying to think of a way to get him out. Yall got any help???????
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Southern_Mom88
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:39 PM
Suppose to be want not won't.
hismommy2010
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:41 PM
Have a sit down. When all three of you have time to talk. Be nice yet firm and make a move out date for him.
rockinmomto2
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:42 PM

Take his belongings out of your house while he's gone and change all the locks. Or, since he's on probation, drug use is probably prohibited, so call his PO and have him to a random drug test. However, he'll most likely go back to jail at that point.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:50 PM
Agree and if this doesn't work try the next lady's plan. :)

Quoting hismommy2010: Have a sit down. When all three of you have time to talk. Be nice yet firm and make a move out date for him.
Southern_Mom88
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:03 PM
Thank yall!!
a_and_j_momma
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:40 PM
Tell him to go to rehab. He can't stay with you while on drugs and not bettering his life. Call his PO and report violation and drug use if e refuses rehab
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)