Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like a heartless b****

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:05 PM
  • 15 Replies
When I'm in a relationship the first few months are like amazing. I want to be with them all the time and I love being intimate. Then after awhile, I get bored. Everything they do annoys me. But once we break up, I'm miserable.

This happened in both my serious relationships. The first one; he ended. The second one; I ended.

Am I just crazy? Or wth is wrong with me..?
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mnivis01
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:09 PM
Maybe I am crazy. Lol
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:09 PM
You need counseling.
cupcake_mom
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:11 PM
I think you are just not with runt right person
mnivis01
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:11 PM
I went for awhile. Stopped when I met someone (my now ex). Obviously I should of kept going.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2: You need counseling.
mnivis01
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:12 PM
Could be. It's kind of a "I want what I can't have" type of thing, I think.

Quoting cupcake_mom: I think you are just not with runt right person
erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:16 PM
Your a bit immature.
mnivis01
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree. Obviously if I knew how to change my feelings/emotions, I would.

Quoting erinsmom1964: Your a bit immature.
cali_gurl
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:33 PM

This is going to sabotage every relationship you have if you don't realize it is a problem and fix it. Get help and decide WHY you are bored. My uncle gave me great advice. If you are bored, do something interesting. If it is a great guy and you really like him, don't leave him just because you get bored.

mnivis01
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:38 PM
I didn't leave cause I was bored... But being bored did take a tole on how much effort I put into our relationship

Quoting cali_gurl:

This is going to sabotage every relationship you have if you don't realize it is a problem and fix it. Get help and decide WHY you are bored. My uncle gave me great advice. If you are bored, do something interesting. If it is a great guy and you really like him, don't leave him just because you get bored.

cali_gurl
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Either way, sounds like you getting bored starts the problems in your relationships. Acknowledge that and decide to not let it ruin your next relationship if everything is going great. A fine line...listen to your gut about things but don't self sabotage either.

Quoting mnivis01: I didn't leave cause I was bored... But being bored did take a tole on how much effort I put into our relationship
Quoting cali_gurl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)