Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

please help!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:33 AM
  • 11 Replies
Does anyone here use or previously used a mirna iud? If so did you experience any problems with it? I've had mine for two years and recently I have had severe cramps around the area of my fallopian tube. I'm so bloated I look four months pregnant but I'm not. And no I'm not due for a period either. And the back pain is a stabbing severe pain. Please if anyone has had something like this let me know asap.
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MusherMaggie
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:42 AM
You need to be on your way to the doctor or ER, NOW!
djher_14
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:47 AM
Am I in a danger zone or something. And not to mention I've been running to restroom a lot.

Quoting MusherMaggie: You need to be on your way to the doctor or ER, NOW!
MusherMaggie
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Absolutely! You could have an infection, something ruptured, or even an ectopic pregnancy. Go now, do not delay!
djher_14
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:01 AM
I called my doctor I go tomorrow morning at 9. I'm getting this darn thing out. I'm sick of the way I feel!

Quoting MusherMaggie: Absolutely! You could have an infection, something ruptured, or even an ectopic pregnancy. Go now, do not delay!
rockinmomto2
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:58 AM

I had to have mine removed at about the 2 year mark. One of the strings got coiled up in my uterus around the IUD, and I was in SEVERE pain. It was awful. Never again will I have something like that in my body.

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:10 PM

I had it but no problems. I would call your dr asap.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

djher_14
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:53 PM
I read stories of people getting pregnant with these things. I already look four months pregnant but I don't believe I am. This thing sucks!

Quoting rockinmomto2:

I had to have mine removed at about the 2 year mark. One of the strings got coiled up in my uterus around the IUD, and I was in SEVERE pain. It was awful. Never again will I have something like that in my body.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:55 PM

Sounds horrible. 

Gl, glad you're getting it out. I never wanted and IUD... So glad the pill worked fine for me, then dh got fixed. I feel for you mama.  :(

djher_14
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 1:56 PM
Thank you I just hope it hasn't done any damage.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Sounds horrible. 

Gl, glad you're getting it out. I never wanted and IUD... So glad the pill worked fine for me, then dh got fixed. I feel for you mama.  :(

djher_14
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:57 PM
Update I went to the doctor and she said it's probably not the mirna since I've had it for two years without problems. She did some tests did a pregnancy test and is ordering an ultrasound to make sure. But I don't know what to think.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)