Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Children And Naked Adults

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:29 AM
  • 2 Replies

I'd like to get some opinions on when it is "ok" and not "ok" for a child to see a naked adult. At what age is too old to see an adult naked? What about the sex of the child and the sex of the adult? What about the adult - do they need to be related to the child (ex - step mom/dad, grandma/grandpa, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc). Give me specific scenarios of what you THINK is "ok" and what you think is not "ok"?

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
skrbelly
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:22 AM
I think it's okay for a parent to be nude in front of a child 5 or less in the course of jumping in and out of the shower, getting dressed, quickly changed, like at the Y or beach, some activity where you have to change and your kids are with you. I don't think it's cool to just be nude walking around the house. I understand accidentally kids walk in on people in the bathroom or guestrooms and might see nudity, but kids shouldn't be around non parent nakedness. I take a 6yo boy to the Y and he comes into the women's locker room and there is an occasional boob or bottom out, other than that, I don't see a reason for it
Tckosdk.2012
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it's fine until it's uncomfortable for the adult or the child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)