Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:07 PM
  • 10 Replies
This is an update post from yesterday. If you didn't see it I will give you a brief summary of what it said. I have the mirena iud I've had it for about two years. But for the past two weeks I've had severe cramping, nausea, severe back pain, dissented abdomen with no weight gain,frequent restroom trips,extremely fatigued, excessively cranky, and a good size lump in my fallopian tube region on the right side. Now I went to see my doctor. She proceeded to tell me it couldn't be my iud because I've already had it two years with no problems. So she did all these tests including urine. She did a pregnancy test of which came out negative. The last time my husband I did anything was about two weeks ago so I wouldn't be far enough along anyway. So she told me it looked like a uti. But I have an ultrasound Thursday to see what's going on. Very nervous so I don't know what to do. Has anybody been in the same situation?
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Urquhart
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:09 PM
You can get a uterine infectionwhen you have the mirena
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
djher_14
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:42 PM
I've heard there quite common with mirena. But I don't think a uterine infection would cover all my symptoms tho.

Quoting Mrs.Urquhart: You can get a uterine infectionwhen you have the mirena
Mrs.Urquhart
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:45 PM
It would, actually.

Quoting djher_14: I've heard there quite common with mirena. But I don't think a uterine infection would cover all my symptoms tho.

Quoting Mrs.Urquhart: You can get a uterine infectionwhen you have the mirena
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a_and_j_momma
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 1:07 AM
Mirena sucks. I got mine removed after repeated problems they said weren't related. Bs. They all disappeared within a month after
djher_14
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:49 AM
That's the thing tho she won't take it out unless it's proven that it is my problem. She said since I've had it for two years without a problem it wouldn't be causing me problems now. I think that's bs.

Quoting a_and_j_momma: Mirena sucks. I got mine removed after repeated problems they said weren't related. Bs. They all disappeared within a month after
Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:05 AM

I hope you soon find out what is going on and feel much better. I wonder if finding a different doctor would be an option.

djher_14
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:28 AM
I was considering another doctor but what if they say the same thing. I mean somesometimes doctors make me sound like I'm crazy and I'm not. I know my body not them. So I guess I'll wait for the ultrasound and pray for the best.

Quoting Bmat:

I hope you soon find out what is going on and feel much better. I wonder if finding a different doctor would be an option.

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:51 AM

I'll pray for you, also.

Quoting djher_14: I was considering another doctor but what if they say the same thing. I mean somesometimes doctors make me sound like I'm crazy and I'm not. I know my body not them. So I guess I'll wait for the ultrasound and pray for the best.
Quoting Bmat:

djher_14
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 7:36 PM
Thank you I need all the prayers I can get.

Quoting Bmat:

I'll pray for you, also.

Quoting djher_14: I was considering another doctor but what if they say the same thing. I mean somesometimes doctors make me sound like I'm crazy and I'm not. I know my body not them. So I guess I'll wait for the ultrasound and pray for the best.

Quoting Bmat:

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:14 PM
((hugs))
Quoting djher_14: Thank you I need all the prayers I can get.
Quoting Bmat:

I'll pray for you, also.

Quoting Bmat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)