Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Help please

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:06 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hey mamas! I need some advice on what baby moniter to get. My fiance and I live in the pool house on my future inlaws property and the laundry room is in the big house but my moniter doesnt reach. The only time I get to do laundry is when baby is napping. Need a new monitor but dont know what kind wpuld be best. Help?
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Jenn8604
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:08 PM
Maybe take the bassinet with you. Or an extra crib for naps at grandma's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KMarie0324
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:24 PM
I have a playpen over there but she likes to sleep in her bed. And also, I like to sit on the porch or by the pool but my moniter just died tonight. :/
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:44 PM
Im not sure:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FrankMamma
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:54 AM

I don't know, sorry. Maybe do a search for long range baby monitors and see what comes up. Here is a link I found that's supposed to be one of the best: http://www.izoncam.com/baby-monitor/?gclid=CPfDycK25b8CFbTm7Aod_GcAsA I didn't check far enough into pricing, but just putting long range baby monitor came up with a lot so you'll have choices. For right now, I would just go to the stores and shop around since you need one immediately. You could always buy a short range one for in your home and have a longer range one when you go to do laundry.

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:32 PM

I would just start researching and reading reviews online.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

angelizedsinz
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:30 PM
I have the Levana monitor and I love it. I live on the 3rd floor and I get great reception when I'm in the backyard. If you Google it, the site gives you info on the range. Mine was about $100 at Walmart.
Sister_Someone
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:39 PM

The last time I have had to worry about that was over a decade ago, so I can only help with keeping it bumped up for someone who can actually help you.

janelly32500
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:08 PM
Check out the monitors that have app if u have iphone you can watch baby from monitor on phone

Quoting KMarie0324: Hey mamas! I need some advice on what baby moniter to get. My fiance and I live in the pool house on my future inlaws property and the laundry room is in the big house but my moniter doesnt reach. The only time I get to do laundry is when baby is napping. Need a new monitor but dont know what kind wpuld be best. Help?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN