Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She's cheating, would you tell?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you tell him that his wife is cheating on him?

Options:

Yes, It's only right

No, It's not my business.

I wouldn't tell but I'd leave hints about it here and there.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 25

View Results

Hi ladies! I know I may get bashed for this question but I honestly feel I need guidance with it so I'm going to ask anyway. My niece is cheating on her husband with her sons father, and she is currently 9 weeks pregnant. The only problem is she has told our whole family that she knows the baby is not her husbands child. She has told us to "mind our buisness" and stay out of her marriage. But theres just one problem, shes been cheating on him from day one and she said herself that "its not a big deal baby daddys always get baby momma p**** regardless of a husband being in the picture" Her husband treats her like a QUEEN. In this position would you tell him, or would you stay shut because she is your niece? 

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:28 PM

I would mind my own business.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Bleacheddecay
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:46 PM
3 moms liked this

By involving others in "her business" she has made it a matter of your integrity whether you tell or not. Therefore, I would tell before she could do more damage and efore I felt I had contributed to her being able to do so.

a_and_j_momma
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:20 PM
I would tell. If I were on the other end, I would want to know.
karina185
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:45 AM
Pretty low down dirty shame thats a hard one cuz shes family but then if it was the other way around who wouldnt want to know if they were being more than cheated on to the core and a baby involved also if shes not that close to you who cares tell him but if shes close to you tell him /give hints but tell him to,not mention you were the one who told
MichelleJ1000
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Send him a letter signed by a family member. Since she has told your family it would be hard to point finger at any one person.
zoo003
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:49 AM
3 moms liked this

Personally, I look at it as I would want to know if my dh was cheating on me.  Therefore, I would let her dh know.  I dislike cheaters greatly and would never hold onto a cheater's secrets.  To me, holding on to a secret like this is a betrayal in and of itself.  Good luck.     

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:06 PM

I'd leave it alone. I sit on many secrets, even this moment. It's just not my place. 

For YOU- the next time she brings it up, tall her you don't want to talk about it.

TSpur1234
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I would tell him. I have had friends in the past not tell me things my boyfriend was doing, and that was probaby just as painful as him doing it. The fact that other people knew the whole time and didn't say anything. He deserves to know. Cheating is a horrible horrible thing to do, but not knowing is just as bad sometimes. 

ambcortez
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

It's a tough situation. My younger sister married one of my closest friends and when she started cheating, I looked at it from a sister perspective and a friend's. It was a tough decision, but I told her if she wasn't going to tell him, I was. I ended up telling him because he's my friend and he deserved to know.

They worked things out and are still together.

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:01 PM

I personally stay out of other peoples business.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)