Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Do you get along with your family?

Posted by   + Show Post

My parents and I have a shaky relationship at best, helped along in its instability by distance which proves the "out of sight, out of mind" adage to be true. I get along well with some of my siblings (I have 2 younger sisters and 3 younger brothers) and not so much with others, but distance also helps/hinders in that case, too, since I'm at least 2hrs away from them all. At the end of the day we all love each other, but we just don't like each other very much right now, lol.

Do you get along with your family? How often do you see them?

by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:08 AM
Replies (191-193):
teadybear82
by on Sep. 4, 2014 at 10:37 PM

No siblings here~~but had a LONG period of time where mom, dad, step dad didn't see eye to eye w/ me. I was a difficult child b/c of all the issues I had to deal w/,,,,but now that I am grown and apologies have been made and make ups made (over time that is) I get on now w/ everyone, talk to everyone pretty much on a daily basis.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

My parents and I have a shaky relationship at best, helped along in its instability by distance which proves the "out of sight, out of mind" adage to be true. I get along well with some of my siblings (I have 2 younger sisters and 3 younger brothers) and not so much with others, but distance also helps/hinders in that case, too, since I'm at least 2hrs away from them all. At the end of the day we all love each other, but we just don't like each other very much right now, lol.

Do you get along with your family? How often do you see them?

KCartair
by Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 10:38 PM
No we barely speak to each. But my little family is fine.
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Yes no issues
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)