Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

mommy makeover

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:03 PM
  • 9 Replies
Has anyone had a mommy makeover surgery, tummy tuck, breast lift or augmentation, or anything?
Tell me about your experience and how you feel about you new self. Was it worth it?
I ask bc I dont like my post baby body. Im 26 and when I look at my nakey self in the mirror I feel like im looking at my own mothers body and shes 50. My boobs look like flat flap jacks with nipples that look like dehydrated apricots And my stomach has so much extra skin and tons of wrinkles.

Just let me know what youve had done if your comfy with saying and how you feel about getting it done and what did your husbands or S.O. think?
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lilmama8408
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:08 PM
My dh wants me to get a tummy tuck and boob lift. 3 kids and 3 csections in 6yrs
jillhill10
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:49 PM
2 moms liked this

I would get surgery to correct the damage. I would at all costs, even if it I couldn't really afford it, I would find a way. That may sound shallow but you know what? I am stuck in this body, it goes where I go, I have to look at it ever single day and truly it is the only thing I really have sole control over. So if diest and exercise can't fix it ( which they can't in your case) then do something for yourself for once - mom's spend most of they're days "doing" for everyone else...in the end THEY are the ones who suffer. You will be a better wife, lover and mom...it will cause you to feel happy when you look @ yourself.

safigueroa
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Ive had 2 c sections in 18 months. Maybe that's what did it.

Quoting lilmama8408: My dh wants me to get a tummy tuck and boob lift. 3 kids and 3 csections in 6yrs
kaiab
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Same here--3 c-secs in 5.5 years!  I'm looking at getting the boobs done next year hopefully!

safigueroa
by Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 1:49 PM
Idk id be scared to go under surgery again. Ive been in the O.R. 4 times in the last 2 .5 years. 2x for my sections. And one biopsy and the most recent one for my thyroid cancer. But if it came down to choosing. Id pick my tatas to be fixed. Since i believe your breasts are more feminine than a stomach. But when it comes to sexing the hubby. Id think id rather my stomachlook less than a 60 year olds under upper arm. If I have the credit ill get it both done.
RaLeighsMommy11
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't mean this rude but I would be super pissed if my husband wanted me to have surgery to fix my body! He should love the body you have, and if YOU want to get surgery to
Fix it then that's great and he should support it. But he shouldn't make you feel like you need it

Quoting lilmama8408: My dh wants me to get a tummy tuck and boob lift. 3 kids and 3 csections in 6yrs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmama8408
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 1:56 PM
I have extreme back pain and other issues caused from my csections/children.

My first I had a new doctor and he didn't close me correctly and it caused a lot of muscle damage.
My breasts went from a DD before kids to a G and they never shrink or fully stopped making milk since my first.

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11: I don't mean this rude but I would be super pissed if my husband wanted me to have surgery to fix my body! He should love the body you have, and if YOU want to get surgery to
Fix it then that's great and he should support it. But he shouldn't make you feel like you need it

RaLeighsMommy11
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 10:01 PM
Which is a great reason for YOU to want them done. Not for your husband to tell you he wants you to get it done

Quoting lilmama8408: I have extreme back pain and other issues caused from my csections/children.

My first I had a new doctor and he didn't close me correctly and it caused a lot of muscle damage.
My breasts went from a DD before kids to a G and they never shrink or fully stopped making milk since my first.

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11: I don't mean this rude but I would be super pissed if my husband wanted me to have surgery to fix my body! He should love the body you have, and if YOU want to get surgery to

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 10:10 PM
No but one day i want a body lift all my hanging skin gone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN