Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Need advice

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 11:23 PM
  • 4 Replies
Okay so I'm a single mom, I've lost everything n now I'm due soon n have nothing for this new baby, beside that point my kids dad re married, n my daughter watched his wife masterbate she said she seen her do it, n now I caught my daughter do it, let alone my daughter is 7!!!! Wth do I do??? Someone please help me!!!!!
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Chirinos
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 11:31 PM
I'm so sorry your going through this. Personally I would contact a counselor for your daughter because she is to young to be doing that kind of thing. Plus I would call CPS on the fathers wife since she done this in front of your daughter.
As for getting things for the baby I would check.with your local churchs, thrift shops, good will, or salvation army. Good Luck!!!
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Aug. 6, 2014 at 9:26 AM

I would check with local consign shops, goodwill,etc.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Jrom
by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Your daughter should definitely not be exposed to that ever or anywhere! Yes, please take the necessary steps to secure her protection over there. As you seek to address this with your daughter, remember to not shame her or make her feel bad. Our sexuality and pleasure is a wonderful and beautiful thing, but because it is so special there are boundaries with it. (Just as one would have boundaries of protection for anything they treasure.) You could talk to a counselor that specializes in this area and ask them for more specifics on how to handle this with your daughter.

All the best!

- Jrom828

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Aug. 6, 2014 at 7:45 PM

As for items for the new baby I would look at garage sales, buy, sell and trade groups on Facebook, consignment shops etc.  I would also sign up for things you might be eligable for such as WIC. 

For your daughter I would probably call CPS if there are sexual things going on that your dd is being exposed to. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)