Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 1:57 PM
  • 136 Replies

hugsWelcome to the Advice for Moms group!

This is a great place to find advice or support for parenting issues, relationship problems, product purchases, and anything in between!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

If you're dealing with a particular issue you'd like support or advice for, please click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group to post about it in a new thread so members will be more likely to see your post.

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself! And once you've replied, quote and reply to other moms who have introduced themselves, too!

I hope you enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Aug. 6, 2014 at 8:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi everybody I'm Amber. :)

I've been around CM for about 7 1/2 years, and AFM almost as long.

I'm married with 2 girls, I love my job in the ER and just ate my weight in pasta.

Welcome to AFM!
mna_823
I just need to grin and count my blessings.
Yesterday at 12:08 PM
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:26 PM
3 moms liked this
Hi, I'm Misty. Been a CM member ever since I was pregnant with my DD 6 years ago. I'm happily married to my highschool sweetheart and we have a wonderful DD born in 2008 and an awesome DS born in 2013. I work full time in customer service.

As of lately I've decided I love running and have ran 2 5K's this summer and am probably going to go for my 3rd later this month.
mom2becantwait
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:28 AM
3 moms liked this
My name is Tara. Have one son he is 16 months. Happily Married to my high school sweetheart. Ido appointment and surgery scheduling in a busy surgeons office with 1 doctors.
Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 7, 2014 at 2:09 PM

Hi, Misty !  Very nice about your 5Ks.

Quoting mna_823: Hi, I'm Misty. Been a CM member ever since I was pregnant with my DD 6 years ago. I'm happily married to my highschool sweetheart and we have a wonderful DD born in 2008 and an awesome DS born in 2013. I work full time in customer service. As of lately I've decided I love running and have ran 2 5K's this summer and am probably going to go for my 3rd later this month.

Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 7, 2014 at 2:11 PM

Welcome to the group, Tara! From what I've encountered of people who schedule surgeries, it takes a lot of organizational skill.

Quoting mom2becantwait: My name is Tara. Have one son he is 16 months. Happily Married to my high school sweetheart. Ido appointment and surgery scheduling in a busy surgeons office with 1 doctors.

waleskaTb
by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:40 PM
3 moms liked this
Hello!! My name is Waleska am new in the CMC. And am happy to be here, am married with 3 boys, I'm a stay home mom going to school tried to get my GED. nd after that work to get on track.
Thank u for this amazing site.
Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 8, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Welcome to CafeMom and to the Advice group, Waleska! Best of luck to you with your GED!

Quoting waleskaTb: Hello!! My name is Waleska am new in the CMC. And am happy to be here, am married with 3 boys, I'm a stay home mom going to school tried to get my GED. nd after that work to get on track. Thank u for this amazing site.

MaryannB24
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi everyone. My name is Maryann and I'm from California. I have 5 kids. I have a 26year old, 24year old, 21year old., which there girls and 16 year old my son and my Jayden my last baby boy the 4 year old. And my stepson 19.. and engaged to good man.
Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 8, 2014 at 3:52 PM

Welcome, Maryann! How are you today?

staysstressed
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 1:04 AM
3 moms liked this
Hey Im Vada Ive been a CNA since forever I have two beautiful girls that are 18 and 16 and the most handsome 4 yr old boy I am so stressed out and have no one that seems to care
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)