Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Pantyhose advice needed pls!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 11:40 PM
  • 26 Replies

What's your fav kind for nude, as close to matte as possible panty hose that don't run after 1 use?

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ripemango
by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 11:54 PM

bump!

ripemango
by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:31 AM

bump

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I haven't worn panty hose in 10+ years.  I thought no one did any longer.  I went to a wedding recently and no one had any on unless they were 90 years old. 

connie45
by Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 9:52 AM

When I did wear it  - I wore Givenchy Body Smoothers.  They hold you in and offer great leg support.  They did last a long time if treated as directed.  They were expensive and had to be purchased at Macy's or other dept. stores. 

mna_823
I can't wait to get back home. This has been a Monday and a half and I still have HOURS to go :(
Yesterday at 3:08 PM
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 9:56 AM
I haven't worn panty hose since I was a little girl, sorry.
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Aug. 8, 2014 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this
awbredux
by Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 10:44 AM

I wear pantyhose maybe once a year.  I usually just get something for the occasion and then they get buried in a drawer, so I really don't think about how long they last.  

ripemango
by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this

what a helpful response. thank you for taking the time to reply.

Quoting atlmom2:

I haven't worn panty hose in 10+ years.  I thought no one did any longer.  I went to a wedding recently and no one had any on unless they were 90 years old. 

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

ripemango
by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 10:48 AM

thank you connie

Quoting connie45:

When I did wear it  - I wore Givenchy Body Smoothers.  They hold you in and offer great leg support.  They did last a long time if treated as directed.  They were expensive and had to be purchased at Macy's or other dept. stores. 

ripemango
by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Quoting ceciliam:

I found this article online

http://www.ebay.com/gds/Top-10-Nude-Panty-Hose-Options-/10000000177677780/g.html

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)