Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Do you have a method when your day is busy?

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 10:14 AM
  • 38 Replies

Sometimes I have so much to do in a day and it seems I don't know where to start. Do you have a way of deciding what to start with?

by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 10:16 AM
2 moms liked this

I always get the house in shape then move to errands and apt outside the home. That way when I am finally done and exhausted I come home to clean house.

Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:06 AM

This is a great idea!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

I always get the house in shape then move to errands and apt outside the home. That way when I am finally done and exhausted I come home to clean house.

lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:09 AM

Quoting Bmat:

This is a great idea!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

makes for a hectic start to the day. When I get home and am drained its like Thank God I did the house before I left.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I actually did kind of do this today, at least partially. I cleaned the bathrooms then got the laundry going, so at least the bathrooms are cleaned.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting Bmat:

This is a great idea!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

makes for a hectic start to the day. When I get home and am drained its like Thank God I did the house before I left.

lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Bmat:

I actually did kind of do this today, at least partially. I cleaned the bathrooms then got the laundry going, so at least the bathrooms are cleaned.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting Bmat:

This is a great idea!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

I have a routine I do every am it really helps get a jump on the am.

Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:17 AM

It is so nice to come home to a clean house.  The same thing in the morning, I don't want to see a sink full of dishes. I told my husband and sons to clean their own dishes or at least put them in the dishwasher rather than just leave them in the sink when dinnertime is over.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting Bmat:

This is a great idea!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Bmat:

It is so nice to come home to a clean house.  The same thing in the morning, I don't want to see a sink full of dishes. I told my husband and sons to clean their own dishes or at least put them in the dishwasher rather than just leave them in the sink when dinnertime is over.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting Bmat:

This is a great idea!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Im pretty OCD about my kitchen. I can NOT come down to a dirty kitchen in the am or seriously my day will be ruined. I dont think there is any reason to.

lilmama31709
by Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I always start with coffee. Then house stuff. Then errands.
Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel the same way. If I come out to the kitchen in the morning and there are dirty dishes in it, it makes me cringe. :(

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting Bmat:

This is a great idea!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Im pretty OCD about my kitchen. I can NOT come down to a dirty kitchen in the am or seriously my day will be ruined. I dont think there is any reason to.

Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:23 AM

So you gather your thoughts while drinking coffee?  Maybe this is where I am missing a step-  I get up and dive right in to housework and get something to eat and drink afterward. I am just having some breakfast now and it is lunch time. :(

Quoting lilmama31709: I always start with coffee. Then house stuff. Then errands.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN