Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you do all you wanted to do this summer?

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:43 PM
  • 6 Replies

Were you able to do everything this summer you had planned to do and hoped to do?  What was the highlight of your summer?  Anything you didn't accomplish that you wish you would have?

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:48 PM

I guess so.  I went to Hawaii which was a high priority.  The summer was short and we had a cold cool summer so that sucked after the bad winter.  It was nice to go to Hawaii for 2 weeks for some summer.  I really did want to "spring clean" more.  Maybe the next 10 days I can before my dd goes back to college.  She can help me.  That was my plan and we did a lot but not enough.  More stuff needs thrown out and donated. 

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:50 PM

We traveled this summer and it was great. We didn't do all the reading I had hoped to get done but it was a great time.

lapcounter
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:51 PM
Everything and more, we took several fun vacations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HIJKLM
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:01 PM
Not even close. Didn't make it to the 6flags, didn't get the kids in to the dentist, didn't get them to the optometrist, didn't teach DD all her multiplication tables, had to skip out on two weeks of summer school.

We did make it to San Diego, Reno and Los Angeles. We got our well visits in and my dental work done. Spent a week with my sis and her family when her baby came 6weeks early. We did 2 weeks of summer school and got DD multiplication 1-5 and 9, 10 & 11 down. And lots of time in the pool.
booaura
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:18 PM
No. We didn't do much, didn't go on vacation, or as many day trips as we had wanted to because of my pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:22 PM
We are not fans of summer we do most of our activities in Spring or early fall.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)