Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

It's that time again.....

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 8:17 PM
  • 6 Replies
As my son gets older the more he changes and the harder it is for us to find things he likes. His Birthday is next month and followed by Christmas. I have been watching him trying to catch him say he wants something but it never happens. I've even put him in front of the computer and sent him to Amazon to find stuff he may like. But I always end up with an empty paper. Even while we are at the store I ask does he like this or would it be nice to have this but not much of a response comes out. He is going on 11 and the past two years we have bought stuff and he never messes with them other then his nabi I got last Christmas. That's the only one thing I did good on.

My question is what is your 11 year old or 6th grader into? This way I can ask him if he would be interested. Kids these days sure are not like they were when I was their age.
by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
OwlNuggets
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 8:18 PM

Video games, mama.

Femommy
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 9:27 PM
We bought him a wii and Playstation but never uses them. He mainly stays on his nabi durn the day or plays with his 2 yr old brother with the toddler toys.
Quoting OwlNuggets:

Video games, mama.

letstalk747
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:29 PM

video games

a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 1:02 AM
A Kindle, video games, Books
indie500
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 2:03 AM

Ask him, ask his friends, 

Femommy
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 8:43 AM
I do that often. But nothing.... i asked him last night what do some of his friends like or if they wear something he doesn't have that he would like. But still he would tell me but didn't seem to really say if he would like those things. Just told me the I don't know.
Quoting indie500:

Ask him, ask his friends, 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN