Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Labour and delivery

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:03 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi I am new here. My baby is due next year January and I am pretty nervous. I would like some advice on delivering. Like, how can my husband help me while in labour and delivery, and maybe also is it normal to keep rubbing my tummy? haha

by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 4:58 AM
I would suggest taking birthing classes. There are quite a few choices so do your research.

Try not to over think it . Yes it's normal to rub your belly Lol.
skrbelly
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Yup, birthing classes are a great way to get your husband involved. They always give a tour and you'll be able to see the ward and meet some staff. Everyone rubs their tummy. Hell, I am not even pregnant and I am rubbing mine right now. Good luck. You're going to be fine.
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Aug. 28, 2014 at 8:24 AM

I would suggest taking a birthing class.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

oliveoil423
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 9:23 AM
Look into birthing classes they will give you information and take you through labor and deliever room.

A good advice is for your husband is to not leace the room for a second, try and let him give you a back msg during your contrations. Even when you get further along if your back hurts just ask him to give you one.

My husband does sometimes. But last night my daughter used her butt to massege my back for me. Lol.
LancesMom
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 9:25 AM

You should have birthing classes offered, and they will give suggestions. But really it all comes down to what makes you comfortable or irritated. Go in with a plan and remember hes only trying to help! LOL!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN