Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATE: 2 year old & homework everyday?

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 3:06 PM
  • 48 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Am I the only one who thinks that this is outrageous. I definitely want my baby to learn we spent a lot of time daily doing educational things when I was home with her but this is too much. I am so annoyed that her daycare thinks I have the time or energy to force my very tired 2 year old to stay up and do this crap. She spends 10 hours a day with them I just have 30 mins a day to enjoy my baby between dinner and bed. Ugh just venting

Update: added some photos I just feel like this is too much for a 2 year old shit one of the hw they ask the 2 year olds to cut & paste things (ok do basically he for me to do). I am all for making every experience a learning experience but damn this is crazy
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mysticlily
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 3:08 PM

That is a little crazy and I agree! You get home from work, cook and then before bath and bed time you do only have a little bit of time to spend with them!

jackiewal10
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 3:11 PM
2 moms liked this

Ahahahahaha!!!  Seriously??  THAT daycare would be getting an EARFUL.  WTF kind of homework is there for a TWO YEAR OLD?!?!  She would not be doing it.  They could kiss my damn ass.

mrsmoonbeam
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree its fucking DAYCARE NOT A SCHOOL! I would find a new daycare and thell them to take their homework and shove it up their ass!

Quoting jackiewal10:

Ahahahahaha!!!  Seriously??  THAT daycare would be getting an EARFUL.  WTF kind of homework is there for a TWO YEAR OLD?!?!  She would not be doing it.  They could kiss my damn ass.

jilligan362
by Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 3:23 PM
2 moms liked this
A 2 year old having homework? Shouldn't they be coloring, playing, learning for age appropriate kids and just being kids?
MusherMaggie
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:10 PM
Absolutely ridiculous! I would be looking for a new daycare.
MusherMaggie
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:12 PM
Besides, what are they going to do if she doesn't do it? Put her in detention? And if that were the case, I would definitely withdraw her.
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:09 PM
That is stupid.
SueSahara
by Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:49 PM
Yes and it's not like she can do it on her own while I am cooking dinner.

Quoting mysticlily:

That is a little crazy and I agree! You get home from work, cook and then before bath and bed time you do only have a little bit of time to spend with them!

proudmommy690
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:50 PM
Wtf???? 2 yr olds are way too damn young for homework. And it's a damn daycare for crying out loud!!! Not school!
JasonsMom2007
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:52 PM
I've taught preschool and none of them ever had homework. That's ridiculous! What kind of homework are they sending a 2 year old and what if she doesn't do it?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)