Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When it is time to vote

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:26 AM
  • 4 Replies

How much effort do you put into deciding how to vote? Listen to debates? Read newspaper or online articles? Attend meetings? Vote by gender?

by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 18, 2014 at 7:07 PM

I watch debates, read the newspaper.

Jenn8604
by on Oct. 18, 2014 at 7:17 PM
I read the local updates in the paper of who is who that is running for county board, treasurer, etc. The other i get about a bazillion emails a day. You get one update from one candidate and they share your email address with EVERYONE!
Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 18, 2014 at 8:17 PM

Yike! So far they haven't discovered my email. But we get many phone calls, and messages by snail mail. There is a league of women voters publication that asks questions and publishes the answers received from the canidates, and that also explains the various bills up for a vote.

Quoting Jenn8604: I read the local updates in the paper of who is who that is running for county board, treasurer, etc. The other i get about a bazillion emails a day. You get one update from one candidate and they share your email address with EVERYONE!

Jenn8604
by on Oct. 18, 2014 at 11:36 PM
I only wanted updates from one. Then the world had it.

Quoting Bmat:

Yike! So far they haven't discovered my email. But we get many phone calls, and messages by snail mail. There is a league of women voters publication that asks questions and publishes the answers received from the canidates, and that also explains the various bills up for a vote.

Quoting Jenn8604: I read the local updates in the paper of who is who that is running for county board, treasurer, etc. The other i get about a bazillion emails a day. You get one update from one candidate and they share your email address with EVERYONE!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)