• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feel bad for too long

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:09 AM
  • 9 Replies
So I have noticed that more often than not for the last 6months I have had an upset stomach/pain full but sometimes jabbing . We don't eat a lot of processed or fast food I know my trigger so I avoid sugars what I don't get is why I am steadily gaining belly wait as well, when I am not eating any more now than I was last year. The only difference is I'm 39. Also my energy levels are incredibly low.
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:15 AM
Try going "paleo". Eat cleanly. And walk...even a half hour walk per day will do wonders for your energy level and your body.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:27 AM

I'm not sure but I hope you feel better soon.

monrealtwins13
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Our family has been Paleo for about 2 years (with a few cheats along the way when we can't control it) and I'm a runner

Quoting beadingmom17: Try going "paleo". Eat cleanly. And walk...even a half hour walk per day will do wonders for your energy level and your body.
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Have you tried eating more cleanly? Maybe even reducing the amount of gluten you eat. 

funhappymom
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:52 AM

Perhaps it's time to make a doctors appointment to rule out something more serious. Is it possible you could be pregnant?

Bmat
by Barb on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:16 AM

I agree that you should check with a doctor, especially since you don't know.  As we get older, our metabolism decreases, but this seems dramatic for your age.

I had a tummy ache for a good while, blamed my sinuses, but I found out that it was the multivitamin I was taking,- the iron didn't agree with me.

monrealtwins13
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:51 AM
I am not sure how much more clean you would ask us to eat.. No fast food, no grains no gluten and nothing with any ingredients I don't understand.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Have you tried eating more cleanly? Maybe even reducing the amount of gluten you eat. 

monrealtwins13
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Not a chance

Quoting funhappymom:

Perhaps it's time to make a doctors appointment to rule out something more serious. Is it possible you could be pregnant?

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Then I would go check with a doctor just to make sure and be on the safe side. 

Quoting monrealtwins13: I am not sure how much more clean you would ask us to eat.. No fast food, no grains no gluten and nothing with any ingredients I don't understand.
Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)