Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you seen Mockingjay?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:57 PM
  • 11 Replies

I plan to see it, but the book was pretty meh, and now they have two movies of the worst of the three books? (my opinion)

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jujubear1
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:59 PM
Watched it yesterday. It was pretty good. My fave is the first one, but dd is counting down to when part 2 comes out.
Bmat
by Barb on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:02 PM

I like the first best also. I did like the second, but the music in the first was better. I'd like them to have made two from the second if they were going to make two of one of them. :)  

Glad to hear you thought it was OK. I may get a chance to see it tomorrow.

Quoting jujubear1: Watched it yesterday. It was pretty good. My fave is the first one, but dd is counting down to when part 2 comes out.

jujubear1
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
We went to the matinee and paid $4/person. Definitely worth it lol. I have to say Donald Sutherland does such a good job as President Snow. I cannot stand the guy now because of that character. The part where they rescue Peeta is pretty good too.

Quoting Bmat:

I like the first best also. I did like the second, but the music in the first was better. I'd like them to have made two from the second if they were going to make two of one of them. :)  

Quoting jujubear1: Watched it yesterday. It was pretty good. My fave is the first one, but dd is counting down to when part 2 comes out.

3gurlz1boy
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

The movie was meh in my opinion, but you have to see it if you want to see the fourth and finish the story....

Probably a better idea to wait and rent it.... I go at matinee time, so it's half the price.

Bmat
by Barb on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:20 PM

Good suggestion. Matinee it is. :)

Quoting 3gurlz1boy:

The movie was meh in my opinion, but you have to see it if you want to see the fourth and finish the story....

Probably a better idea to wait and rent it.... I go at matinee time, so it's half the price.

Bmat
by Barb on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:21 PM

Sutherland was pretty creepy in the second, too. Of course I was remembering the book's description. :)

Quoting jujubear1: We went to the matinee and paid $4/person. Definitely worth it lol. I have to say Donald Sutherland does such a good job as President Snow. I cannot stand the guy now because of that character. The part where they rescue Peeta is pretty good too.
Quoting Bmat:

3gurlz1boy
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

He makes such a wicked bad guy! I loved him too. His timing and voice are just perfect!

Quoting Bmat:

Sutherland was pretty creepy in the second, too. Of course I was remembering the book's description. :)

Quoting jujubear1: We went to the matinee and paid $4/person. Definitely worth it lol. I have to say Donald Sutherland does such a good job as President Snow. I cannot stand the guy now because of that character. The part where they rescue Peeta is pretty good too.
Quoting Bmat:

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:40 PM
I've never seen any of them.
Fire_N_Ice
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Not yet, we're going to see it next weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Nov. 26, 2014 at 7:54 PM

I've never seen any of them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)