Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

advice needed! !

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:26 PM
  • 6 Replies
On Halloween my 8 year old son put one of my bra's on for a Lark and ended up sleeping in it. I didn't think much of it, but last night he came to ask me if he can wear one of my panties. .. i told him it's not Halloween again and gave him a hug. I have no clue if i acted correct or even what to make of this. ... Any advice?
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MusherMaggie
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I think you did just fine. The less of a deal you make of it, the sooner it will pass. It's a natural curiosity, but certainly doesn't need to be encouraged.
kdav150
by New Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 11:47 PM
Thanks. Must say i worried a bit... especially since he is such a Tom boy. Was unexpected. But i could see he was even embarrassed asking me... i didn't want to make a fuss cause i want communication to stay open. Has anything like this happened to anyone else?
motherof5-7
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Young boys' first love and sweetheart is their mother... He SO wants to be like you - 

You responded in a good way and chances are, he's not going to be bringing it up again -  

143myboys9496
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I think you did just fine. Let it go, it'll most likely die a natural death on it's own.

kdav150
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 2:09 AM
Thanks for the reassurance. .. needed that! ! Well let's hope that is the end of that :)
mamamiajk
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

You're good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)