Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice Needed: Hurting and lost

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:36 PM
  • 17 Replies
Has any ever been abused by their step child.
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MusherMaggie
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:46 PM
You do have to put up with this! Call the police and get yourself to a safe place!
Jenn8604
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:51 PM
If you have a step child abusing you and your dh will not help KICK THE BASTARD AND HIS WOMAN BEATER OUT!!!! HE AIN'T WORTH SHIT!!!! Contact the police.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tckosdk.2012
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:57 PM

How old is this step-child, what gender & how are you being abused (physically, mentally or emotionally)?

RoaringLion
by Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 1:24 AM
No.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Dec. 5, 2014 at 8:34 AM

No, sorry.

How old is the child?

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 5, 2014 at 9:08 AM

If you would give us more information we'd know better how to respond. If you are talking  an older child, then their father needs to take over and get them under control. If the child is older and is hitting you and frightening you, then they should not be living with you. But this is all wild conjecture until we find out more. :(

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 9:09 AM
No one should be abused by anyone, ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamamiajk
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry....I only have my 3 sons..hugs

Micky50
by New Member on Dec. 10, 2014 at 9:36 PM

Thanks for all the thoughts, It happen in April and I've been trying to go to counseling and do Love my husband, but lost the love for his child. She was 15 and was living with us at the time. I had a witness that watched me get a beating but she went to school told them I attacked her and called her mom which lives in another state and she called children services. I went right to the docs for documentation, went to cops, got notarized documentation from the person that witnessed it. I just had shoulder surgery 2 months ago and not healing right I may have nerve or muscle damage,plus other damage, so it is all a constant reminder and hard to just heal physically there was a lot of mental abuse before this happen towards both me and the father. She started stealing, trouble at school tried to get a handle on that. Never seen a beat down coming though. The thing that is making it even worse mentally to heal is CS called and said that they closed the case since the child went back to her mom but it would always be on my record so if I try to get a job it shows I have a child abuse case and it was closed won't say I'm not guilty or anything so I can not be hired because of that and it is there for life. Then the good news came when she comes to visit if she wants to accuse me of ANY kind of abuse verbal or otherwise even though like this time I never raised a hand just stood and took it so I wouldn't go to jail. I would automatically be hauled off and have to prove I didn't do it. The cops even told them that the child was definitely the aggressor in this and that I was beaten up pretty good. They didn't want to hear that they are there just to listen to the kids and I'm like she lied I never laid one hand on her so why am I punished for life. What about what she did to me, by ya'll not doing anything to her your telling her it's ok for this behavior. The lady didn't want to hear anything about my side just listen to her and convicted me for life of something. Then her mother rewards her by buying her stuff and telling her in front of us that it is our fault I got a beating because we took her cellphone, ipod and ect. away because she was getting in trouble and loading stuff unappropriated for her age, you know making her responsible for her actions holding her accountable. But we (me) are the bad ones. I don't know it makes me wish now since I'm accused of beating her that maybe I should haveI should have, but at least one thing I know and God knows I never raised my hand and touched her at all so I can go to my grave with clear conscious on that. Just a few pics taken like mins after it happen the elbow was scraped almost to the bone. Ugh..

a_and_j_momma
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2014 at 1:45 AM
Oh wow. What does your husband say?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)