I went ahead today and got a prego test, but should I take it now, or in a little bit when I have to pee for the bazillionenth time, or wait till the morning with FMU like they always say? I am very nervous! I am not sure what I want it to say! I would love another baby.. but we are not ready for another... and if i am what the heck am I gonna do for bc? obviously and IUC wasn't a good option :-) Thanks all for your help!