Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

so I got the test

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2008 at 1:40 PM
  • 3 Replies
This is in response to my crazy question post the other day:

I went ahead today and got a prego test, but should I take it now, or in a little bit when I have to pee for the bazillionenth time, or wait till the morning with FMU like they always say?  I am very nervous!  I am not sure what I want it to say! I would love another baby.. but we are not ready for another... and if i am what the heck am I gonna do for bc?  obviously and IUC wasn't a good option :-)  Thanks all for your help!
by on Jan. 10, 2008 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
25beengoodtome
by on Jan. 10, 2008 at 3:44 PM
 You need to calm down, sit with your hubby and talk this over.  Then, springtime = yardsales! find some great bargains on baby stuff. Just don't be too proud. wash everything.  looks like you might have a long time to get ready for a maybe! good luck, live and enjoy your life!
Angee3Monkeys
by on Jan. 11, 2008 at 5:21 AM
OMG! what such suspense! I would be! I know My mate and I are trying to have another baby! Money is not a issue with us though. But, wow you need to keep us updated! I do agree look for bargains and the clearance racks! Actually, I am going to test my self tomorrow and see if I am prego too. So, I will be look forward to hearing the outcome of you test! And I will make sure to keep posted as well!
ida123
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Talk this over with your hubby and keep us updated.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)