Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your guilty pleasure TV show?

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:02 AM
  • 12 Replies

Do you have a TV show that you tune in to regularly but the rest of your family may not enjoy? Something just for you?

I love Project Runway and my husband just doesn't get why I watch.  I DVR it and watch it alone.

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:12 AM

I don't watch a lot of tv, so any show I do watch I consider a guilty pleasure. lol.

The 3 shows that I do watch are Parenthood, Madmen, and Once Upon A Time. Two of those shows are ending, so then I really won't have anything to watch.

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:00 AM

I enjoy Parenthood as well. Never really got into Madmen but my mom loves it.

Quoting ceciliam:

I don't watch a lot of tv, so any show I do watch I consider a guilty pleasure. lol.

The 3 shows that I do watch are Parenthood, Madmen, and Once Upon A Time. Two of those shows are ending, so then I really won't have anything to watch.

Courtney610
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:17 AM
Parenthood is my favorite show. I'm so sad that it is ending.

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

Quoting ceciliam:

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:31 AM

Madmen is my absolute favorite! I'm so bummed that this will be the last season. I think I heard there might be a spin-off though.

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

Quoting ceciliam:

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:28 PM

I heard that as well.  DS is currently hooked on The Walking Dead. I've never seen an episode. I guess zombies are popular these days.

Quoting ceciliam:

Madmen is my absolute favorite! I'm so bummed that this will be the last season. I think I heard there might be a spin-off though.

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

Quoting ceciliam:

ProundMommy_08
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:29 PM
The Bachelor at the moment!! Lol
I also love Once Upon a Time and The Walking Dead too! :)
Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:32 PM

I used to watch the Bachelor but haven't for some time now. Do they still have the Bachelorette version?

Quoting ProundMommy_08: The Batchelor at the moment!! Lol I also love Once Upon a Time and The Walking Dead too! :)

ProundMommy_08
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:34 PM
I quit for a while too! I recently started watching it a few seasons back, and needless to say it pulled me back in. Haha and yes! They still do the Bachelorette! :) I like that too lol

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

I used to watch the Bachelor but haven't for some time now. Do they still have the Bachelorette version?

Quoting ProundMommy_08: The Batchelor at the moment!! Lol
I also love Once Upon a Time and The Walking Dead too! :)

emarin77
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:41 PM

I love Knight Rider.  I grew up with the show and revisit the shows once ever year on Netflix.  My 6 year old son likes the KARR episodes the best.  My husband sees it once in a while with me.

gonecrazi
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:43 PM

Criminal Minds..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)