Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Too soon to write a bad review?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:20 AM
  • 6 Replies
I received a Groupon for a massage as a gift. I scheduled an appointment on Sunday, they offered the day and time. I arrived and no one was there. I waited 20 min and left. The owner said she was sorry and wasn't sure why the therapist didn't show up, she would talk to her and be in touch to reschedule. I haven't heard from anyone yet.

This is the 2nd time I have been there. The first time they canceled the day of my appointment and I was rescheduled the next day for an appt a week after my scheduled time.

Is it too easily to write a bad review and ask for a credit from Groupon?
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:13 AM
I would write a reviewed and demand a refund.
Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:38 AM

It is not too early.  Go for it!

TiffanyJanelle
by Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:54 AM
The first time would've been to son but not the second. I think you should write the review and ask for your money back the nerve of those people
TiffanyJanelle
by Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:54 AM
The first time would've been to son but not the second. I think you should write the review and ask for your money back the nerve of those people
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Feb. 4, 2015 at 12:20 PM

I'm confused? Did you pay already? Other people are mentioning asking for a refund...that's why I'm asking.

I would say it is not too early to leave a review. I'm not too sure how Groupon works, so what would you be getting a credit for? I have also heard that when some establishments are aware you are using Groupon, the service is not so good. Is it possible this is why they are giving you the run around?

a_and_j_momma
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:43 PM
Yes, it is paid for already.

I would get credit for the cost in my account to purchase somthing else from Groupon

If Groupon gets reports that the vendor sucks then they won't allow them to sell on there anymore

Quoting ceciliam:

I'm confused? Did you pay already? Other people are mentioning asking for a refund...that's why I'm asking.

I would say it is not too early to leave a review. I'm not too sure how Groupon works, so what would you be getting a credit for? I have also heard that when some establishments are aware you are using Groupon, the service is not so good. Is it possible this is why they are giving you the run around?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)