Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you using to prepare a meal today?

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:13 AM
  • 10 Replies

Poll

Question: To prepare a meal today, the main device I am using for cooking is

Options:

oven

stove top

microwave

grill

no cooked food

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 10

View Results

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ejkdmom
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm making chicken marinated in a potpourri of Asian sauces. Salute it in a pan and probably serve with asparagus and rice and French bread. Went to Costco yesterday!
Dzyre1115
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I am making spaghetti pie with salad and garlic bread, so mainly the oven. I do have to make croutons, so I will use the stovetop for that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
illogicalkat
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to throw something together in the crock pot, or just order take-out.

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:39 PM

This sounds wonderful!

Quoting ejkdmom: I'm making chicken marinated in a potpourri of Asian sauces. Salute it in a pan and probably serve with asparagus and rice and French bread. Went to Costco yesterday!

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:41 PM

Yum!  Do you make the spaghetti pie by mixing the spaghetti noodles with egg and parmesan, then add ricotta or cottage cheese and then sauce?

Quoting Dzyre1115: I am making spaghetti pie with salad and garlic bread, so mainly the oven. I do have to make croutons, so I will use the stovetop for that.

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:42 PM

My vote would be for take out. :)  We have so many leftovers that I can't justify take out here, though.

Quoting illogicalkat:

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to throw something together in the crock pot, or just order take-out.

Dzyre1115
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this
It varies based on what I have. Today it's eggs, ricotta, sauce, Parmesan, and pepperoni.

Quoting Bmat:

Yum!  Do you make the spaghetti pie by mixing the spaghetti noodles with egg and parmesan, then add ricotta or cottage cheese and then sauce?

Quoting Dzyre1115: I am making spaghetti pie with salad and garlic bread, so mainly the oven. I do have to make croutons, so I will use the stovetop for that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:54 PM

The pepperoni adds a nice flavor. I didn't think of using it with spaghetti pie. :)

Quoting Dzyre1115: It varies based on what I have. Today it's eggs, ricotta, sauce, Parmesan, and pepperoni.
Quoting Bmat:

rockytopmomma
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Crockpot! Chicken chili :)
Courtney610
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Stovetop, oven and grill.

Grilled chicken parmigiana, spaghetti and garlic bread.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)