Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does your SO/DH do that drives you nuts?

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:55 AM
  • 29 Replies

His toothpicks. Yes. They are everywhere including the bed. I have to hand sweep the bed all the time. 

How he loses everything. He misplaced his keys (car and house), his ID, debit card, work ID, socks, phone, etc you name it. 

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
offrdngal
by Terri on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this
He interrupts a lot and sometimes I think he talks just to hear himself.
thedirtytruth
by Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 5:22 PM
2 moms liked this
He makes random weird loud noises when he is bored......
alldaymommy
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Ugh, mine too! And he acts like a freaking baby! Oh, I can't get off the couch because my knee hurts." Oh, I have a cold, I have to stay in bed ALL DAY."
Ugh!!! Must be freakin nice to not feel guilt fir being lazy! Pisses me off! :/

Quoting offrdngal: He interrupts a lot and sometimes I think he talks just to hear himself.
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Mar. 16, 2015 at 5:31 PM

I can't think of anything. He's not really an annoying person in general, doesn't have any weird quirks or gross habits.

kit_manson
by Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel very bad for this one, and I'd never say it. I hate repeating myself, and he has a memory disorder. I would never dream of being insensitive about it, but sometimes I do count to five before asking him again.

His stories, though... I will act excited and happy every time he tells them. I'm just happy that he's happy to tell me. It doesn't matter if he's already told me about the funny thing he saw the other day. He's sharing it to make me laugh, and that's sweet, so I laugh.
minnie14
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 5:44 PM

Everything lately, hes been laid off since nye, ugh so ive taken 3 jobs so far!

Babygarysmama
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 5:54 PM
He likes to argue about EVERYTHING. He always thinks he is right.
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:16 PM
Spending habits, money mismanagement, obsessive behaviors...
offrdngal
by Terri on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:33 PM
Thankfully, mine isn't lazy and he isn't a baby when hurt or sick. He just always has to flap his yap. LOL

Quoting alldaymommy: Ugh, mine too! And he acts like a freaking baby! Oh, I can't get off the couch because my knee hurts." Oh, I have a cold, I have to stay in bed ALL DAY."
Ugh!!! Must be freakin nice to not feel guilt fir being lazy! Pisses me off! :/

Quoting offrdngal: He interrupts a lot and sometimes I think he talks just to hear himself.
LoveBird14
by Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:34 PM
Get a puppy on top of us having a 6 month old and an adult dog. 😤 House training a puppy is on the very bottom of the list of shit I want to do during the day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)