Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

11 weeks pregnant and bad stomach pains before bowel movements.

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:52 PM
  • 46 Replies

Have any of you ladies experience really bad cramps in your stomach before going to the bathroom? This just happened and i was almost in tears and started to sweat. I went to the bathroom but it didn't come out very easily . Sorry tmi but i don't recall this with my 1st pregancy. Im not sure if it was gas or what but it felt almost like labor pains before i went. Have any of you ladies experience this before?

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:58 PM
You need a stool softener. Ask your doctor. Its probably the extra iron doing it to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juniors.mommy
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:59 PM
I'm almost 8 weeks. And my stomach does that too. It didn't happen with my first pregnancy either.
MusherMaggie
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Try getting iron from food sources, and use the supplement every other day. A couple of tablespoons of coconut oil (use in soups,stews,hot cereal, coffee, cocoa or even mashed sweet potatoes) will also help. Be sure you are drinking lots of water.
a_and_j_momma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:48 PM
Are you gassy?
FlaSunshine813
by Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 6:00 AM
Eh. Not really. I feel really bloated. At times i feel like i have to go but its hurts and nothing happens and im not as regular as i used to be before i got pregnant. Sorry tmi. I go to the Drs Wednesday. Im gonna talk to him about it but this is awful.
courtcowanxox98
by Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 6:05 AM
This is my first pregnancy and before I got pregnant I was doing number two fine and now its like every couple of weeks is that normal
conweis
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 11:29 AM

PMS like cramps are normal in the first trimester and adding that to needing to use the rest room and you can get some bad cramps, but when in doubt, get checked out.

splatz
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 11:31 AM

Prenatal vitamins caused similar issues for me. Make sure you are drinking lots of water too! 

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 12:18 PM

I have but I have IBS. I get cramps  when my IBS acts up 

girlfriendcj70
by Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 12:40 PM
this happened to me also. I felt very yucky. Sorry You Are Feeling Like This. I drank plenty of water and had lots of fruits. Good luck hun.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)