Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When was the last time somebody did something nice for you?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:24 PM
  • 23 Replies

A worker in Mom's nursing home brought me a slice of pizza. I thought this was very nice. :)

by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jcm28
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
My dh. I had to work late and he cooked dinner for me so it would be hot .
SnowWhieQueen
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this
My grandmother took my oldest to the Dr. and picked up my 8yr old today. ...I would have been lost without her today being I had to take my 12yr old to his dentist witch is way out of town
Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this

What a guy! :)

Quoting jcm28: My dh. I had to work late and he cooked dinner for me so it would be hot .

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:56 PM

How did the dr appt go? the dentist appt?

Quoting SnowWhieQueen: My grandmother took my oldest to the Dr. and picked up my 8yr old today. ...I would have been lost without her today being I had to take my 12yr old to his dentist witch is way out of town

SnowWhieQueen
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:07 PM
Dental appt was for fillings but they ended up doing 3 at once so it cuts down on a trip there ..it's so darn far away because the dentists where we r from won't see special needs kids..he did amazing! !!Dr.appt not so well ..he has strep so he missed his ball game tonight and a triple header tomorrow. ..and I hope I don't get it being I'm pregnant

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting SnowWhieQueen: My grandmother took my oldest to the Dr. and picked up my 8yr old today. ...I would have been lost without her today being I had to take my 12yr old to his dentist witch is way out of town

a_and_j_momma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Yesterday

My co-worker brought me a macaroon and some gummy stars from Whole Foods. That evening my cousin bought me a coffee and saw me pumping gas, delivered it there
AngelLovingLife
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2015 at 1:03 AM
2 moms liked this
My bff stopped by the hospital today with flowers, chocolate, and The Mummy set up on his tablet. He spent three hours with me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Goldphish13
by Member on Apr. 11, 2015 at 5:16 AM
1 mom liked this
My husband woke up with our baby every time last night to feed him and get him back to sleep, that was soooo nice! I actually had a few dreams for the first time since having our son! :3
Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 11, 2015 at 10:54 AM

This is very good about the dental appt. I am sorry about the strep and also hope that you don't get it. It seems to be going around in this area. :(

Quoting SnowWhieQueen: Dental appt was for fillings but they ended up doing 3 at once so it cuts down on a trip there ..it's so darn far away because the dentists where we r from won't see special needs kids..he did amazing! !!Dr.appt not so well ..he has strep so he missed his ball game tonight and a triple header tomorrow. ..and I hope I don't get it being I'm pregnant
Quoting Bmat:

10isenough2
by on Apr. 11, 2015 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

This morning, my husband made me breakfast and brought it to me in bed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)