Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So...

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 3:49 PM
  • 23 Replies

The only thing really keeping me from killing myself is the fact I have 3 "kids" (28, 16 and 14) who would have to live their lives thinking their mom didn't love them enough to stick around. I have RA along with Fibromyalgia and diabetes and am tired of living in constant pain. I lost all my friends as I lost my mobility. I have a few aquaintences but noone to hang out with or talk to. I have no family other then my kids. I feel so alone every single day. My daughter use to be my friend and listen to me but lately she just nods or says yea when I talk but can't ever tell me what I said. My oldest son is away and my youngest is disrespectful and makes almost every day hell. I pray constantly but always feel alone and sad.

by on May. 5, 2015 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1northwestmom
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this
What about joining a support group with people who are going through & feeling the same as you are? It's very helpful to find others who can relate to you so you don't feel so alone :)
Xx hang in there, feelings are moment to moment don't let them over power you, they will pass :)
squeekers
by on May. 5, 2015 at 4:09 PM

deann66
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 4:12 PM

I belong to an online suport group. But there is no local ones. I have never really fit with people anyway. I never seem to get their jokes or I am too literal. I also don't understand the whole gossip thing. When someone gossips I feel a need to defend them or I have learned to not say so much but I still don't join in the gossip and I think that turns people off from hanging with me. And the few friends that I did have have given up on asking me to do things because I so often say no or bail because of my health.

virginiamama71
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 7:51 PM

Hugs

a_and_j_momma
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Can you go to counseling?
butterfly042412
by on May. 6, 2015 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this

i would be willing to talk or email with you for support, i to suffer from diabetes, mental health issues, and a few others  Hugs things will get better

barbie_girl870
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2015 at 2:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I feel the exact same way some days but I am on oxygen to if you ever want to talk just message me I know how it is
deann66
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2015 at 4:46 AM

I am in counseling. I missed the last two weeks because of different reasons. First he cancelled. Then I was sick. TY for offers to chat but I would just complain. :P Probably another reason I lose friends. They ask how I am and really just want to hear "OK" or "fine" 

kelly5678
by Member on May. 6, 2015 at 5:55 AM

Sorry to hear you're going through such a difficult time... hugs and keep positive, things will be better!

mamamedic69
by on May. 6, 2015 at 7:37 AM
Hugs mama. I know that this is tough my oldest dd has fibromyalgia and I see the struggle she has.
Have you gone back to your dr to see what they can do to help you with the pain? I know my dds dr is always working to find what meds work.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)